Life Isn't Great

Cyla:I was in the room crying until I heard Dee's voice on the other side of the door "cy open the door" I didn't say anything I just sat there " I'm not going to hurt you my mom is here she just wants to talk to you" I slowly walk  to the door opening it seeing dee with his hands on either side of the door with his head down looking at the floor he looked up once he seen the door open "wipe your face" he took his shirt off handing it to me I did as I was told before heading down the stairs seeing his mom holding my babies now this might seem like a good thing but I hate this bitch she's always throwing cheep shots at me I sat next to her grabbing my son "where the hell  you at dressed like a hoe" I roll my eyes ignoring her ignorant comment "yeah I know you hear me but since you love to be a lil hoe ima let you do you, dee baby I'm gone little girl come lock this door behind me" that's what she said before handing me my little girl and walking towards the door I put both of my babies on the floor mat for tummy time and I walked tords the door about to lock it but before she walked out she turned around saying " and clean up around here it look like shit" then she walk out I closed the door locking it sitting my  forehead on the door trying not to loose my shit stood there for a minute before feeling dee pull my hair back making me fall on the floor " take your ass up to the room and don't come out If I see you out of that room we fine have some problems bruh" I did as I was told going up getting under the covers wanting to sleep my life away.

Ths is just a little update to hold yall off