The Good Old Days

A year later

Cyla:"dee i said im sorry being a new. Mom is hard i should be able to have a little fun i dont believe that it was that bad i just went to a fucking party get off my ass" i said that and as i was getting ready to walk up the stairs i seen something hit the wall and broke i really didnt have time to look at what it was because he was charging for me i ran up the stairs.......

Kay: at the moment i was riding in the car with jay he came to get me from cyla home i decided to go out with cyla because shes a new. Mom and she needed to get out so we went out and of course the boys found us and jay seen me hug a classmate OK jay its not that big of a deal I just hugged him he was an old friend"
"nah fuck all dat kay" he said  looking back at the Road
" man fuck you take me home you been bugging all damn day" i say looking  at jay
"oh so now your ass getting bold huh? Bet"  as we got to the house i walked in and jay behind me i was about to go into the kitchen when jay pulled me back by the dress i was wearing he turned me around putting his hand around my throat as he had his hand around my throat he begin punching me
"JAY STOP PLEASE STOP"kay screams as jay punches her multiple times in her face
"bitch shut your ass up, and get this shit up" jay says walking away
I gained some of my strength back and i stood up calling jays name i couldn't hold this in any longer he needed to know.....

Dee: at the moment i was running after cyla but her as got fast i was standing here about to kick down the door when i heard the door bell ring "FUCK who is it" i said running down the stairs opening "its your mother now watch yoir fucking mouth" my mom said walking in with both of the babies in a stroller she rolling them in "where is cyla" "upstairs" i said plainly as i got jahriel and mia oit of the stroller as i was holding my babies my mom hit my leg "go get her i want to talk"

Kay:"how. The fuck do you know that shit" jay asked "i asked cyla and she said so" "BROO WHAT THE FUCKK" he screamed ounching the wall i look up at him "i dont wana keep it"  "i dont give a fuck you are your not about to fucking kill my babay kay"