No

Anonymous

As jay reached the stop sign at the end of the parking lot he look back over at a distraught Kay with a read mark on the side of her face.

"Which way?"he said pulling the gun he had off of his waist putting it on his lap.

She pointed with her finger in the right direction, not once looking up at him. Jay chuckled

" use your words" he said as he looked over at her

" take a right" Kayla spoke up In a raspy voice.

As they made their way down the street to the light Kay's phone started to ring.

" give it to me" jay said in a demanding voice.

As they made it to the light it turned red. He stopped the car and looked at her. As kay reach in her back pocket pulling out her cracked phone.

she must've did that when she fell down earlier she thought.

Before she was able to even see who was calling jay snatch the phone answering.

"Cyla where is my baby." Jay semi yelled

Call ended.

He rolled down the window throwing her phone out as the light turned green.

"Shit you won't need it no way you'll be at home being a good mother to my child" he said with a smile. " ain't that right ma" he said grabbing her chin making her look over at him

Kay looked deep into his light brown eyes as tears started to form. How could she still love him after all the things he's done to her.

Cyla

I dropped the phone as I ran to the back getting the twins up and putting June in his car seat sitting them all by the front door as I go back to get my purse and June's baby bag.

I lock the door before taking me and kids over to heavens apartment, banging on her door.

"  heaven..... heaven... open the door... please heaven open the door" I said in between knocks.

I only stopped once I heard the door I unlocking , seeing a confused heaven.

" girlll what is going onn, are you ok, come in. She said as she opened the door all the way.

As I came in I put June down, trying to calm down.

" aye yo heaven who was that at the door" dee said as he made his way out the kitchen.

"Da da" mia and jay said as they ran up to him.

Even though he wasn't around cyla always showed the kids pictures of their daddy.

" daddy?" Heaven said looking at dee who had his eyes stuck on cyla who was frozen where she stood.

So many thoughts was running through cylas mind
Why isn't he dead
There was so much blood
Why can't I run away

Dee hugged the twins and giving them kisses never taking his eye off cyla.

" why isn't anyone answering what I said, cyla why didn't you tell me he was your baby daddy " heaven said sounding irritated

" pick up the car seat and let's go cyla" dee said ignoring heaven

Cyla stood there frozen. Dee picked the twins up as he walked over to her.
"Come on " he said sternly

Cyla bent down slowly picking up a now crying June. As dee nudged her she turned around and started walking towards the door.

" cyla what the fuck" heaven yelled as they made their way out the door.