Sorry It Took Forever

Kay

I grab my bags walking out the house putting my bugs in his car and I got in he was itp so I had a little time to myself playing some games on my phone a cupple of minutes later he gets in the car and starts it up and we begin driving on the rode I was now watching videos on my phone before the end of my second video Jay's ass grabs my phone and tells me he needs to talk to me "what Jay what the fuck do you want" "one lose that mother fucking attitude before I help you lose it" I mumble to myself "I'm not your fucking child" a few seconds later we pull up to my house and I was about to get out but he locked the doors and with a quick movement he had his seat belt off and his hand around my throat "you need to learn how to shut the fuck up I talked to your mom and she's gone be gone for a bit on a vacation so you staying with me go get your shit out the house and I don't Wana hear shit else from you".

Jay

Kay got out the car and it took her a minute but she came out with tears in her eyes and bags putting her shit in the car she got back in the front seat  pulling out of the drive way making my way to my house so we could get everything of hers put up and so we could set some fucking rules

Cyla

Well me and dee are still in the cabin just talking we got it set that he won't put his hands on me anymore and that I'm going to still say in my house but I just don't know if I Wana keep the baby or not...

Just a lil sum sum but somebody let me know how I'm doing I'm sorry it took forever I broke my phoneee