Pt.1

Anonymous

Kay continues to pat baby Junes back as she hears light snoring,"just like your daddy"-kay said as she frowned.
"I just think it's funny that I carried you for nine months and you don't even look a little bit like me"-kay said as she examined Junes face.
"I mean you got my nose at least"-kay said smiling,
as she slowly got up making her way to junes room, laying him in his crib.
"KAYLA"-jay yelled through the house.
"Why is he yelling "-kay mentally said as she rolled her eyes making her way out of the room quietly closing the door.
"KAYLA"-jay yelled through the house once again.
"Stop yelling,"-kay said making her way down the stairs.
"Don't tell me what da fuck to do in my shit "-jay said with low eyes and he stumbled at the door.
Kay could just smell the weed and alcohol from a mile away. " I was just saying because my ba-"
"OUR BABY"-jay said cutting her off as he made his way to the stairs.
"What I tell yo ass about that shit kay" -he said as he signaled her to come down the stairs.
Kay hesitated before walking up to him.
"What you cook?"-jay said as he pulled her closer
"Just some chicken"-kay said pointing to him plate on the island.
"You eat?"-jay asked as he looked at kay with a serious look.
She only shook her head avoiding his eyes.
"Good"-jay said as he grab his plate heating it up." I want you to suffer, for every day you kept OUR child away from me"-he said eating his food.
"Go get june "-he said as he smacked down on the food.
"I just put him down for bed it's 11 at night"-kay said aggravated.
"I SAID GO GET MY SON"-jay yelled as he threw the plate at kay hitting her in the face causing her to fall and the plate the shatter.
Jay got up pushing every and anything out of his way as he made his way to kay. "Get up and go get my son"-he said through clenched teeth as june started started to cry.

Next morning

Kay hissed and sighed as she cleaned up her face in the bathroom mirror,looking through the open door at a sleeping baby june.
" I just know he's going to be up all night " -she said as she walked out Turing the tv off . Checking on june before going down stairs seeing a sleeping jay layed out on the couch.
She tiptoed to the kitchen grabbing a apple.
"Don't make me fuck you up"-jay said as he got up
grabbing the apple taking a bit then making his way up stairs.
Kay sighed as her stomach rubbed "I can't wait for his ass to leave"-kay said to herself mentally before she was cut off by jay.
"YOU NEED TO COOK MY SON IS HUNGRY "-jay yelled from upstairs .
"OUR son"- kay said quietly as she made her way to the kitchen grabbing junes baby food and a spoon making her way up the stairs.
"Look at mommas fat man"-kay said smiling as she
made her way to June who was sitting in his daddy's lap while he played the game.
"Ouuuu you need to be changed "-kay said as she grabbed june putting him on her hip.
"You need to fix your damn face"-jay said looking back at kay
"You know you do that shit to yourself "-jay said as he turned back to his game laughing to himself.
"Can you hand he the wipes"-kay said ignoring his comments.
"Come get em yo legs work"-jay said concentrating on his game.
"Jay please he's shitty I don't want to get it on the bed "-kay pleaded
"Here man DAMN "-jay said throwing the wipes at kay hitting her in the face.
Kay hissed at the pain of her fresh scratches from the other night as she continued to change june.
"That shit ain't hurt"-jay said nonchalantly playing his game.
Once done kay grabbed the dirty diaper making her way to jay sitting june in his lap once again making her way downstairs to the trash can.
"MANN WHAT THE FUCK"- kay heard followed by June's cry's.

Anonymous

"Nah burh go change"-dee said looking cyla up and down.
"What's wrong with tights and a shirt we only going to a park you acting like in about to go fuck one of the kids or sum"-cyla said with attitude and that got followed with a slap to the face.
"STOP FUCKING QUESTIONING ME "-dee said before looking over at the twins as he calmed down looking at a now crying cyla
"Go do what the fuck I said"-dee said looking at her sternly as he grabbed the twins hand walking them out the door.

30 minutes later.

I'm back.💕