Why Not

Kay's pov: "I don't see why not all you do is  sit here and beat on me the leave I'm tired of this shit" he looks at me smiling but I could tell what was going to come next wouldn't be nice he punched the wall right by my head again then he started walking in circles then he paused and looked at me "get the fuck out" I tilt my head looking at him "what?" he grabs my arm pulling me to the door and once we reached the door he opens it and throws me out like literally throws me I landed on my ass crying that shit was hurting so fucking bad i got up knocking on the door only for him to walk up the stairs" man fuck " I whisper to myself before pulling out my phone trying to call cyla  ring voicemail I call again ring voicemail fuck she must be sleep I decided to walk to a store not to far from the house I had my card on me why not as Im walking a mad a plan to get some snacks and sit at the part that isn't to far from the store as I get closer to the store I see a group of men by there cars playing loud music I pretend to be on my phone looking at something so I could avoid eye contact with any of them but I still hear the words they were saying she got a fat ass, damn ill knock her shit down ect I got into the store grabbed me some unhealthy shit real quick and before I could get to the counter I bump into somebody " damn bitch watch where your fucking going" I look at him and roll my eyes as I start to walk off "so your dumbass not gone say excuses me" I turn around scratching my head "look nigga I've been throeto much to argue with you so can we gone bout our day and act like this shit never happened" before he could even speak back I was already at the counter paying for my stuff once I payed for my shit I walk out going to the park not paying any attention to the men outside of the store once I got to the part I sat on the bench on my phone just playing games and shit. I felt someone sit beside me I didn't look over I just continued on my phone until I heard a his voice it was Jay "get your ass in the car right now" I rolled my eyes getting up getting in the car once I got into the car he did the same we sat there for a bit before he spoke " your keeping my babay Kay no if and or mother fucking buts about it"

Idk👌🤣