Running pt2

Kayla:"they probably in that house fucking shit up." I look at cyla laughing ,"I bet I know dee ass mad ass hell but I just couldn't stay with them ." right before I said something my mom walked in the room, " I need to hurry up and find y'all somewhere to stay but for now just stay here they already been here looking for y'all so I'm pretty sure they won't come back, but if they do don't hesitate to call me ok" we both nod our head as my mom walks out the door going to work. Now I'm not going to lie I'm scared shitless right now but I won't let that show I know I have to be strong for me and my little one. Now being pregnant and being away form your Babies father but I know I got to do what's best for me and mine.

Jay: i'll pull out nutting all over this hoes back yeah her shit good but it isn't what I want i make my way to the bathroom as I clean up once I'm done I head out making my way to dees house.now this nigga here tripping he going crazy without his kids he don't know how to function properly this nigga got people all over the city looking for cyla I walk in and this nigga dee had a big ass smile on his face "nigga what you smiling foe". " I found her, she think she slick but just wait till I get my hands on this hoe ima fuck her up dude" 
"Where they at" is all I said and as we made our way to my car he finally spoke "Kay's moms house" I nodded starting the car pulling off

Cyla:it's around 12 and me and Kay have been up all damn day just watching scary movies and eating ice cream being away from dee is the best thing that has happened to me in a while. I look over at my best friend who is now asleep her stomach is getting so big, I put a blanket over her as I make my way to see if my kids are still asleep I kiss them good night as I lay down myself

Dee:"nigga we been out here all damn day I'm. It waiting no moe " I hop out the car grabbing the spare key that Jay had I can't tell you how that nigga got it but I'm thankful he did I walk in and the first thing I see is jay laying down on the couch I look around a bit further making my way up stairs to the Guest room  seeing my babies and cyla made my heart stop I went from happy to angry in a matter of seconds..

Jay:I walk up to the door seeing that dee left it open made me shake my head I walk in closing it and the first thing I see is Kayla anger filled my body but I had to remember she was carrying my seed I sit down next to her looking over at her shaking my head "I can't believe you thought you would get away".

Don't be mad at meeee💕