Lost

POV:
("YOU UNGRATEFUL ASS BITCH "-jay )  Jay screamed at kay as he continued to beat the living hell out of her,("ALL THE SHIT I DID FOR YOU,ALL THE MONEY I DONE SPENT ON YOU"-jay) at this point she was laying in the ground crying she felt defeated, all she could do now is just put her arms over her stomach to protecting her baby ("HOE GET YO ASS UP"-jay)

Kay's POV: "HOE HET YO ASS UP" at the moment I was to Afraid to move I just stayed still "OH SO NOW YO DUMB ASS CANT HEAR,BITCH I SAID GET YO ASS UP"-jay) that's when I was yanked by my hair and it hurt so bad I had no choice but to get up as I stood up me and jay made eye contact I could see the rage and anger in his eyes he grabbed my arm so tight I was sure my arm was turning purple and ass we was walking out the door I seen dee making his way to cyla is just closed my eyes and said a prayed for my girl.. that's all I could do.

POV: dee walked into the first room where he left cyla and didn't see anyone so he went down the hall and tried to open that door only to find out that it's locked "yo cyla unlock the fucking door or I'll shoot this bitch out the hinges "-dee) he waited a bit before trying to kick it down as he was doing that he heard his babies crying "CYLA OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR"-dee) dee yelled as he was trying to get his way in once he stopped to take his gun out to shoot the door he heard it being unlocked......

OUUUUU SPICY 🌶 😂😂..buttt ik I said I would post in the morning so shit ended up happening butttt I still did update. And Ik this is short but it's only because I want y'all to choose how it's going to gooooo. (BUT IM NOT GOJNG TO TELL YOU WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN) soo you have two options either option a or option B tell me which onee in the Comments and which ever one gets the most votes by 12 AM tomorrow Will be the way the story goes.😘
(Sorry for any mistakes)