Chapter 6 - Harry

Bloody Niall Horan.

I hate and love that leprechaun.

He texted me late last night at 4:30am practically demanding I see him. Said I owed him Nandos after some time 5 years ago he gave me half his order. And since I love that little shit, I agreed to meet him today. At 3pm.

I really didn't have the energy to crawl out of the house today. But oh well.

I've decided on bringing back some old clothes from 2015 seeing as I'm seeing Niall again. Black skinny jeans, Chelsea boots and a floral shirt under my coat. I brought sunglasses as well in case it's crowded.

Sitting in the car, waiting for Niall to text me that he's here gives me a lot of time to think. Or more like overthink.

I have no doubts about his intentions when he demanded to meet up, but it does make me wonder. I haven't really reached out to any of them from the possibility of them rejecting me. Have I been wrong all along?

I was pretty happy about the hiatus at first, talking about how much we all needed the break and how exciting it would be to do our own thing. See what we could achieve on our own. But when non of them said anything after 18 months I'd just assumed they all hated me and wanted nothing to with me. Happier on their own. Did they expect me to reach out to them instead?

But seeing how happy they all were after time went on, I didn't want to ruin that for them. I still feel horrible for the things I said to Zayn when he came to me that night. I was just so blinded by the hurt and betrayal. I wanted to hurt him back.

I've done well myself when it comes to my career, but my personal life has crashed and burned to the ground. Whenever I don't have any obligations, I hide in my home. Either writing music, working out or drowning myself in my own sorrows and a bottle of whatever I feel like.

When I left him that night. When I left without saying goodbye, a piece of me stayed behind. I haven't talked to him since his x-factor performance. And then we didn't really talk. He was cold to me. For good reason. But I couldn't stay when we split. They wouldn't let me.

They told me I had to make him hate me. Hate me so much there was no chance of him ever forgiving me. And I did. I packed my bags when he wasn't home and left. I'd rather hurt him, than let them. They'd ruin him.

I tried replacing him, but no one lit up the room the same way. And so I'm left in the dark.

My trail of thoughts are interrupted by the buzz of my phone.

So he's here. Great.

I try to calm my breathing when I grab my phone to look at the text.

Niall: I'm here. change of plans though.

My eyebrows knit together in confusion as I stare at the text. What's he up to now?

I guess I'll get the answer to my question sooner rather than later since there's a man with sunglasses on his face and a beanie n his head that I easily recognize as Niall.

He's standing outside my tinted window with his signature grin on his face, gesturing for me to get out of the car. I let a smile spread on my face as I grab my phone, wallet and keys, stepping out of the car and placing the sunglasses over my nose.

Niall smiles brightly at me before practically throwing himself at me, causing me to stumble back against the car from the impact.

I let out a laugh before hugging him back just as tightly. God, I've missed the ray of sunshine that is Niall Horan. "Missed you too idiot." I manage to wheeze out.