Sequel!

Hey!

I am an indecisive lil piece of shit, but now I'm actually going to make a sequel for this fic. I feel like the point I'm at in the story is a good place to "end" it, but not actually ending it since it was getting a lot longer than I had originally planned.

That's probably because I keep throwing curveballs at them, but that's besides the point.

The sequel is going to be called, with great help from my friend, we've come up with the name: One Last Time - We Are Defenceless

She also helped me come up with another name for this fic. Or add a name to it. However you wanna say it.

I'm still going to upload as usual. Meaning when I have a new chapter ready.

The chapters are also going to be around the same length as they've been in this fic. 

I also have no idea how long it's going to be since I have a few things I wanna do, but we'll see soon enough.

Any who, take care of yourselves babes! Never hesitate to message me if you want. 

TPWK!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

See you in "We Are Defenceless" soon.

- Emily xx

...I promise this won't be an 18 months hiatus. I will be back. I promise. And not in a Louis way, cause we all know how that turned out.

Here's a yt video for you guys that always make me feel better when I miss the boys...like I do now :)