Chapter 21 - Harry

"How long are they gonna take?", Niall groans impatiently.

"It's only been five minutes, Ni.", I point out, looking around the impressive entrance.

It's an open area, and straight ahead is the living room. I think. There's no furniture. To the left is the staircase.

It looks like there could be a living room on the second floor too, behind the railing that goes from the top of the stairs and all the way to the opposite wall, overlooking the entrance.

From what little I've seen of this house, it must've cost a fortune.

The wallpaper does look a bit worn down. But the floors are a light wood in pristine condition.

"I was thinking we could change the place up a bit. You know, get rid of the granny wallpapers.", Niall speaks after a little while.

I nod in agreement just as the door opens behind us, followed by Liam and Zayn entering the house with a look of awe.

I was worried when I noticed Zayn was about to cry. The way his entire demeanour tensed and the small glimpse I got of his face was enough to let me know he didn't just really feel like giving Liam a hug. He desperately needed it.

I just don't know why.

"This place is sick!"

I look at Liam with raised eyebrows, surprised at his choice of words. He doesn't even give me a glance.

Rude.

"Now that you're done sucking face, it's time for the grand tour.", Niall announces, sounding completely serious.

He's getting his tour.

"Silence please.", he demands, even though none of us were making a sound.

"Yes sir.", Zayn salutes him, causing Liam to let out a chuckle.

Niall straightens his postures and clears his throat, "As you can see, this- ", he gestures in front of us, "Is going to be the living room."

The large windows make the need for electrical lights non-existent in the daylight.

Niall starts walking through the empty room, leaving us to trail after him into another room. "This is the kitchen."

-

The tour consisted of Niall walking us through the entire house before taking us outside, showing us around there. He then gave us all keys and the combination to the door as well as showing us how the gate works.

He'll give Louis the same tour tomorrow, I think.

The first floor has the living room and the kitchen. There is also an office space and two bathrooms as well as a guest room with a joined bathroom.

The second floor has a smaller space that's meant to be used as a living room. There are five bedrooms. All with their own bathroom. Niall claimed the master of course.

The only difference between the rooms were colours, windows and the master has a small balcony.

The third floor has two rooms. We'll use one for storage, the other will be turned into a studio.

The basement will be used for storage and booze.

It is such a beautiful house. With big windows and the whole vibe it gives off, really. I can picture this being a home for us.

There's also a pool right outside the living room. I just know Louis is going to make us do some stupid shit there.

There's a huge yard with a swingset, probably for some kids that lived here before. And the various bushes and flowers coming to life are just magnificent.