✨둘✨

:)💚

*Chenle's POV*

"Welcome to the annual gathering of CEOs! I'm your host Seo Doyoung! Hope everyone enjoys themselves and make new bonds! Let the night commence !"

The loud sound of chattering and glasses clinking was heard around me as I was stuck with a bunch of 50-year-olds and older who kept giving me sweet and suspicious smiles.

Fucking weirdos...

I quietly made my way to a corner without catching anyone's attention but someone shouting out my name made me stop in my tracks.

"Chenle!"

I whipped my head around to see a jet-black-haired male in a suit, looking so ethereal, waving at me like a kid, contrasting to his manly aura. In a blink of an eye, I felt my body being crushed by the puppy-like male as I tried to get out of his death-like grip.

"Jeno hyung. Hard. To. Breathe."

He slightly parted but held onto my hand as he gave me a smile that made me melt.  The way his eyes turned into crescents and his soft, pinkish lips curving up that looked so kissable. Boy was the dream man everyone wanted. Even his personality was perfect!

I desperately need him...

or do I?

"Let's go get desserts! I found this really cool place outside that you HAVE to see~"

I was basically dragged by his excited self as I unconsciously followed, my mind lost in deep thoughts of getting together with him. I mean... it could work?

"Chenle? Lele~"

I was snapped out of my train of thoughts when I felt a pin-pointed sting on my forehead.

Letting out an involuntary whine, I rubbed the spot that was probably red now. I shot a glare at the latter as I walked over to get a random pastry to calm myself down. Well, I was about to but I felt myself being yanked back as I felt myself fall, only to be caught by Jeno.

So freaking cliche.

"I'm sorry Lele... Did it hurt that bad?" Jeno whispered softly as he placed a peck on my forehead, startling me, my face turning beet-red.

"Uh...n-no?" I just stared at him as my eyes trailed down to his lips.

No! No! Chenle no!

I shook my head, trying to get those random thoughts out of my mind as I balanced myself on my own two feet, taking a step back from the other.

"I'm perfectly fine hyung! Why don't you show me that place you mentioned?" Giving him a small smile, I tilted my head to the side, motioning him to lead the way.

He gave an apologetic smile which turned into his pretty one as he just ended up dragging me again.

After a bit of jogging and being dragged, we stopped in front of a wide wooden door that had pretty floral carvings on it.

My mouth hung open, already impressed with the doors. I looked over at Jeno who was basically vibrating with joy.

A small chuckle escaped my mouth as I grabbed hold of the door handle. I slowly pushed it open as my eyes landed on two people who seemed to be wrestling.

"Nana!!!"

I flinched when I heard that scream as I saw Jeno run over and basically launch himself at the two strangers.

All I could do was awkwardly stand there, trying not to rudely stare at the trio being in there own world. I was peacefully doing that until I felt someone tug at the hem of my suit. My eyes trailed to the desperate-looking male who was crushed in between Jeno and the other stranger.

"Help. Me. I'll do anything."

:)💚

:)💚