✨다섯✨

:)💚

*Narrator's POV*

Jisung ran in the opposite direction, away from Jaemin and Jeno, not turning back since the only thing running through his mind was a Chenle possibly being in danger.

He heard his name being yelled out but that didn't stop him from running. The corridor got smokier and warmer, the sprinklers making his shirt wet as it accented his muscles. It was like a scene from a movie but it sure was uncomfortable and not mention, very unsafe.

He saw a figure at the end of the corridor that looked slightly like pretty boy. He ran towards the figure, screaming out his name.

"ZHONG CHENLE! STAY WHERE YOU ARE! I'M COMING!!"

Jisung was a few steps from reaching the male as he saw the person turn around, eyes glowing blue and the only thing evident in them was fear and panic. In a flash, Jisung felt himself being pushed into somewhere as his surroundings went pitch black.

"JENO HYUNG?"

All he felt was a pair of hands, secured around his waist as he swore it was like he was floating in space.

He tried screaming but he couldn't speak. Slowly, he felt his eyes droop close, the surrounding darkness swallowing him.

.......

Waking up suddenly, Jisung was breathing heavily, cold sweat dripping down his back, making him shiver. Looking around, he was met with an unfamiliar room, making him panic more as he scrambled around on the bed. He somehow managed to untangle himself from the blankets as he kept his feet on the floor to take off running only to come in contact with the soft carpeted floor.

"Ow..." he let out a grunt, trying to get back up only to fall back down, his body feeling heavier than it normally did, his body temperature feeling oddly hot but freezing cold at the same time. It felt like he had a fever.

"Yea hyung, he's here. Yes....he's safe and oh- he's awake! .....And on the floor...I'll call you back. Byeee"

Hearing a slightly familiar voice, Jisung lifted his face up as he was face to face with pretty boy. Their faces were barely inches away, making Jisung blush profusely as he tried to move but ended up falling splat on the floor for the third time since he woke up...

Letting out a frustrated whine, Jisung punched the floor, mumbling out a few curse words that got muffled due to his face being pushed into the soft carpet.

"Help me please?...I can't get up..." he trailed off, slowly looking up with a sad face that turned into a smirk as he continued.

"I think I've fallen for you pretty boy~"

:)💚

:)💚