✨九✨

:)💚

*Jaemin's POV*

It was around two in the afternoon. The sun was still quite high up in the sky.

"Jaemin hyung... I'm scared..."

We could be out at the flower park near our apartment but instead, I was at a clinic with a nervous Jisung clutching onto my arm.

I leaned down to place a soft peck on his forehead, hoping that'd calm him down. It really didn't do much but his breathing seemed to have slowed down.

I was rubbing circles on his back, waiting for our turn.

"Your dear dear Nana hyung is literally right beside you. You know I won't let anyone hurt you right?"

I just got a small nod in return as I let a soft sigh escape. The atmosphere was calm yet filled with so much tension. The damp blandness of the hospital was slowly devouring the sanity from me. Right when I was about to stop being patient and start whining, my phone's right tone made me gasp, my heart skipping a beat in fear.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as I struggled to take it out. I looked at the caller id as my face lit up a bit.

*Zeno Na*

I picked up the phone, hoping for some kind of lovey-dovey stuff, but I was wrong.

"Nana. Chenle just passed out in our conference so I got him to our private doctor. Are you and Jisung good? Did the doctor say something??"

I stayed silent, my eyes slowly trailing to the boy who had let go of my arm once he heard a certain male's name.

"Hyung..."

I saw his eyes tear up, lips quivering. That was enough to make me internally panic. I threw myself at him, pulling him into a warm hug.

"He's okay my little chickchick. I'm pretty sure it's nothing serious. He's strong and I need you to be strong too. No stress and negative thoughts okay?" I pulled away, holding him by his shoulders, making him look at me.

Once again, I got a nod on return. It was a hesitant nod but as long as he doesn't overthink too much. I turned back to the phone, one of my hands holding Jisung's.

"Nono~ We came a bit too early and Dr.Na was still with a different patient. You know our schedule. We'll be back in a while. Make sure Chenle's safe please?" I waited for a reply.

"Yes. I will. Love you Nana~"

I hummed, my heart fluttering at that. It was common but it never failed to make me get all fuzzy.

"Love you too Nono!!"

I heard a giggle at the other end as the line was cut.

I put my attention back to the worried baby clinging onto my arm like his life depended on it.

"Jisungie~ I think it's your turn now. Why don't we go in hmm?"

I didn't get any answer which made me panic only to realize he had dozed off. After taking a quick picture, I shook him awake as I got him on his feet. Dragging him to the door, we knocked on it, as we entered the most aesthetic therapy room I've ever visited.

"There's my favorite little chicken! And I know I'm not allowed to have favorites but rules are meant to be broken ye see!"

I shot the doc a glare that shut him up as I got Jisung seated on the soft matcha-green couch.

"I'll be waiting outside and Mr. Nakamoto, you better not say shit you're not supposed to as a freaking therapist. Or I'll tell Winwin hyung that you were the one who ate his leftovers."

With Jisung looking at me in awe and Yuta hyung in terror, I walked out the room, giving them their privacy.

"Gonna go check on Chenle~"

:)💚

:)💚