✨Catorce✨

:)💚

*Jisung's POV*

"Hello motherfucker!" The voice of none other than Zhong Chenle greeted me when I walked into the ice cream parlor.

My lips curved into a smile despite the words he used to address me.

"Hello to you too Chenle hyung." I said, pointing at the seat next to him asking him if I could sit there. I got a nod in reply as I made myself comfortable on the soft cushioned chair.

"So... you haven't come over to my house to annoy me recently. You good?"

Of course not! I'm dying and you're just hurting me! My heart can stop beating any second and it hurts that I'll die without you loving, scratch that. Barely even LIKING me!

I wanted to scream at him and just cry but I held it in.

"Was just a bit busy..." I trailed off. I tried to show him the brightest smile that would convince him that I was okay.

I just started into the distance, spacing out again.

"Jisung? Jisung?!" I was snapped out of my daze when I felt him shake me by my shoulder a bit.

"Huh?" I said, quite confused.

He let out a chuckle, cutely shaking his head.

"What flavor?"

I looked at him, pondering for a second before I replied.

"Surprise me."

And boy did I get surprised...

A bowl of grass green ice cream with strawberry looking sauce and a cute baby blue spoon shoved into my ice cream was placed in front of me. My eyebrows arched up in a questioning manner.

"Wha-"

"SURPRISE!" Chenle's loud dolphin screech cut me off as I flinched a bit. I starred at the ice cream again, the smell making me contemplate whether I should try it or not. It smelled like some spice sauce and green tea.

I was hesitantly reaching to grab the spoon but another hand was faster as it took a fairly large amount of the suspicious ice cream. And before I knew what was happening, it was shoved into my mouth. I just froze there, the taste slowly soaking into my taste buds as I finally deciphered the flavors.

Pistachio and hot sauce...

I felt myself gag when some of the cold substance melted down my throat. I badly wanted to spit it out but something came over me when I saw Chenle in front of me, trying to hold back his loud high pitched laughs.

I was careful not to laugh since it might end up going up my nose and burning up all my nostril hair...

gulp

I swallowed the entire thing, the flavors badly making me want to cut my tongue off, cleanse it in bleach then burn it in a bonfire.

"So....?"

I looked at the male in front of me as I cranked my lips into the most awkward smile I could.

"I love you~" as the words left my lips, I saw Chenle freeze.

"You mean the ice cream right?" I heard him squeak out, a weird laughter following it.

I looked at him intently, clearly confused since I forgot what I said literally a 30 seconds ago.

"You said you love me..." Chenle whispered softly but my ears picked up what he said.

All the blood in my body shot up to my cheeks and face, making me look as red as the hot sauce that was mixing with the pistachio ice cream.

"I-I mean. What I m-meant was- you see..."

"It's okay. You can have my ice cream by the way. Your ice cream is genuinely the most disgusting thing ever and I need to attend a meeting anyway. Meet later I guess. Bye Jisung!" Not wasting a minute, I just watched as Chenle rushed out the parlor, almost bumping into a waiter and a few customers.

"Yay!..... free ice cream?... ha..."

:)💚

:)💚