✨Once✨

:)💚

*Narrator's POV*

Walking past a sad bean, Jeno turned around as he slowly approached the male.

"What happened to my baby Jisungie??"

The said male looked up, a smile on his face that barely reached his soulless eyes.

"Just the normal. Not a single soul being able to want me around. I mean... my so called mum and dad did a fucking great job at being those parental figures.... I guess..."

"Did you at least give him the lunch?"

Jeno looked at the boy intently as he was replied with a wordless nod. Not wanting to push the boy's boundaries, he place a soft peck on his forehead, not forgetting to whisper a few reassuring words before hurrying to his meeting.

Holding his throbbing head in his hands, Jisung starred at the tiled floor like it was something very captivating. Suddenly, he felt something touch him as he yelped, flapping his arms around, whacking the person in the face.

"OWW! YA! PARK JISUNG! IS THAT HOW I THOUGHT YOU TO TREA-"

Cutting the person in the middle due to the screaming that made his head feel heavier than it had a second ago, Jisung felt his legs getting weaker.

"Hyung my head hurts and-"

Baam!

He felt himself fall, half way through his reply, startling poor Jaemin.

A frantic Jaemin picked up Jisung as he later his back on the chair.

"Jisung? Park Jisung??" Calling out the boy's name and not getting anything in reply made Jaemin panic.

One thing led to the other and now Jaemin was waiting in the hospital. He had called Jeno before rushing Jisung to the place.

Scrolling through his gallery since he didn't want to use up his 4G, Jaemin was interrupted by a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to face the person as he froze. Not wasting a moment, he flung himself onto the male, the latter almost loosing his balance.

"Missed me?"

I'm obsessed

I'm obsessed...

:)💚