✨十✨

:)💚

*Chenle's POV*

I woke up, my body feeling dead. My throat, drier than the sandy Sahara and my head throbbing. It just felt ouch.

"You're awake!"

Startling the life out of me, I was engulfed in a nearly bone-crushing hug.

"I missed you so much!! Even though you were only knocked out for about 12 HOURS! YOU SCARED ME!"

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, my head feeling light as I hugged back the boy.

"I'm sorry I worried you. And-" I paused, when I realized what I was doing as I changed up my tone. "And what the fuck are you doing in my bedroom? All alone?!"

I felt him tense up as he slowly loosened his arms, stepping back, head hanging down. I felt a tiny bit bad but I couldn't just go around, trusting people, especially when they could make my heart flutter.

"Could you please leave me alone? My head hurts. And I passed out cuz I hadn't been eating properly and barely got any sleep for a few days. I'm okay though. So... Leave. Please."

I pointed at the door, waiting for him to get out. I saw him lift his head back up, giving the most beautiful smile ever.

Aaand there my heart went, going over its speed limit again.

"There are tablets on the night stand over there and there's food in the box over there. A water bottle right next to you and your book, under the pillow."

He courtesied and just walked out, closing the door close quietly.

That was odd...

I looked around and realized he was right about the placement of the certain objects. I saw a box that had purple dolphin prints on it that caught my eye, as I reached over my bed to get it.

Placing the cute box on my lap and getting my chopsticks that were on my nightstand, I slowly opened box.

What I saw made me coo. It was the cutest lunch box I've ever seen!!!! It had like rice balls that had the nori shaped like a dolphin, steamed carrots cut into flowers, a perfectly square shaped cake and a cookie.

Forgetting about the fact that it was given to me by a fellow male who I basically hate for no particular reason, I dug right in.

"This some good stuff~~"

:)💚

:)💚