✨六✨

:)💚

*Jisung's POV*

After magically getting back on the bed, and magically quite literally, the pretty boy fed me soup. Corn soup. With the tiny bread stuff. Was I happy? Yeesss. I mean, I'm being babysat by the one and only Zhong Chenle, which is embarrassing cuz I thought I'd be taking care of him. He told me I was too sick that I might be hallucinating...

He wasn't wrong...

I swear I saw him disappear and reappear or just randomly pop up with whatever, in the blink of an eye... It felt like time slowed down every time he was near me. And once I again, I mean literally. He legit slowed down, and everything around him too.

"So...."

"Sleep."

And another thing was, I was not allowed to speak. Every time I did, he stuffed a piece of bread into my mouth.

I lazily looked over at the boy who was sitting beside me, nose buried deep in a book. He's been at it for quite a while and I was attention-deprived. I was still munching on the piece of bread, my cheeks all fluffy, making it hard to talk. That didn't stop me though.

"Chenle Hyumph-" getting cut off with more bread miraculously being shoved into my mouth, I tried pouting but that only hurt my jaw.

"Keep quiet. You're sick and I'm trying to read and do my work. You should just sleep and I might run out of bread at this rate..."

Giving him a frown, I slumped down on the bed chewing away. I don't know when it happened but I ended up closing my eyes and drifting away to dreamland.

"Nighty night"

•••

:)💚

:)💚