prologue

Run, Gulf! RUN!! Get out of here! Just close your eyes and get the hell outta here!

That's what Gulf supposed to do, but he can't close his eyes, he can't move his legs. Gulf froze, his tears dripping down watching the scene before his eyes. There he saw him, the alpha that has became a part of his life in these last year.

The alpha looked surprised more like shocked. He rushing to put on his boxers for covering his exposed dick. Meanwhile the omega girl beside him looked flustered and been busy pulling the sheet covering his naked body.

"Gulf, baby. I can explain this," the alpha said as put his shirt on.

"How could you do this to me?" Gulf said, his voice trembled.

"Baby, listen to me. I love you, it's not what you think," the alpha walking towards him.

"Back off, Kao!" Gulf yelled at him as he stepped back.

Kao flinched at the words. Of course he is, this was the first time his fiance raised his voice at him, and called him by his name. Gulf always been calling him phi kao, bet his fiance real mad now.

"Is it because I refused to have sex with you before we married?"

"No, It's not like that... Please baby, listen to me.."

"don't call me that!"

Kao looked at Gulf, seeing his fiance crying he felt broken.

"Or is it because I'm a beta?"

Kao flinched at the question, he hung his head low and Gulf got his answer.

"I see.." Gulf said smiling sadly. He pulled the ring off of his finger.

"No, no, no, baby, don't do that! I'm sorry, I was wrong.. Please don't break up with me," Kao pleaded, but this time it didn't work.

Gulf had enough. He can't take it anymore. He won't. He clenched his fist, his heart feels so heavy to throw the ring that had become a part of him for this past year. Gulf glanced at his fiance soon to be ex for the last time, that man looks miserable right now. Gulf resists the urge to run over him, hugs him, and whispers an it's ok to him like he used to, but not this time.

Gulf threw the ring over the guy he used to calls fiance. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before uttering

"We're over," he said his last word before walked away.

You were right mom, all alphas are the same..

Or so Gulf's thought..

.

.

.

tbc.

ayoo! are you guys still here?
a new mg story for your thirst brain
this time I came up with an omegaverse
I'm a sucker of omegaverse yaoi ya'know
and now I can finally brought mg into this universe 😝

seeya

~ ignore the typo 😲