5.

Gulf has been doing his new job for a week now. Jennie has also officially quit. Yesterday was her last day accompanying Gulf as his mentor. The omega felt a little lost, because he already considered Jennie like an older sister he's never had.

That day Gulf stayed in the office during lunch time as usual. He was about to eat his sandwich when suddenly Mew came and interrupted him.

"Gulf, come with me."

"Where to, sir?" Gulf asked but there was no answer from his boss.

Mew walked towards the elevator followed by his secretary from behind.

"where are we going, sir?" Gulf asked for the second time but still there's no reply.

the omega was starting to have a bad feeling when his boss pressed the button for the top floor.

Why did he take me to the roof? Have I done something wrong? Is he going to push me off the roof? But I'm too young to die. I haven't even kissed! Gulf thought starting to panic.

Mew suddenly laughed and Gulf was taken aback by his boss.
"Again, you must learn not to speak your mind."

The omega who realized his stupidity spontaneously covered his mouth with his hand.

"You think I'll push you off the roof? How can you have such thoughts?" Mew was still laughing and Gulf amazed by the laugh. this was the first time he saw his boss laugh. And without realizing, he smiled too.

"You have to laugh often sir, that looks good on you," Gulf said, he felt the sudden urge to see that laugh more.

suddenly Mew stopped laughing as he started planting a deep gaze on Gulf, making the omega felt uneasy.

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to be rude," Gulf looking down afraid that his boss would be offended by his words.

Mew grabbed Gulf's chin and made him look at him. Gulf stared into the alpha's eyes which were fixed on his lips. Mew's thumb gently caressed his lower lip and Gulf flinched at the sudden action, he felt funny on his stomach.

"So no one's been here before?" Mew said softly in his deep voice, but enough to sends shivers down Gulf's spine.

Gulf's face heats up knowing what Mew meant. the omega opened his mouth slightly, but then closed it again, not knowing what to say. the alpha was still rubbing his lips gently, when he heard the elevator door open.

"Come on," Mew said stepping out leaving Gulf who was still blushing.

the omega then followed his boss from behind while holding his cheeks that felt hot. "He really is a playboy," he muttered under his breath.

when they reached the roof there was a table on which various kinds of food have been served. and jay sat there as if he had been waiting for them.

Jay looks happy to see Gulf presence.

"Nong Gulf, come sit beside me," said Jay who then pulled a chair next to him for Gulf to sit.

Mew rolled his eyes and sat in front of Gulf.

"I can't believe you're really coming. You always refuse every time I ask you to have lunch together," Jay said, making Gulf finally understand why his boss brought him here.

Gulf glanced at Mew, the said man was seen busy filling his plate.

"Eat," Mew said, noticing his secretary's gaze on him.

"Nong Gulf, try this. This is my favorite," Jay said as he put a piece of shrimp covered in red sauce.

"Sorry phi jay, I can't eat this, I'm allergic."