7.

another update cuz I'm a good gurl 🤞
enjoy ✌

The day after, Gulf was late for work. Maybe because the suppressant effect he drank last night made him wake up late. Gulf glanced at his watch, 08:05.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! You're crazy Gulf! phi Mew's gonna be mad at you! Just pray you don't get fired.

Gulf remembered Mew's rule that he can't be late. This made him even more panicked that he couldn't wait for the elevator door to open so he chose to climb the stairs. Gulf who was out of breath walked slowly towards Mew's office, he held his breath for a while before knocking on the door. After getting permission from his boss he opened the door with fear. Seeing the alpha working behind his laptop, Gulf approached him slowly. His head was lowered, his steps barely made a sound.

"I'm sorry for being late, sir. I promise this won't happen again," Gulf said his voice trembling.

Mew closed his laptop and looked up at Gulf with a smile. "It's okay. You look pale, nong Gulf, are you sick?" the omega was taken aback to hear Mew's answer because he had prepared himself to be scolded or shouted at by his boss.

"N-no, sir. I'm fine."

"Hey, it's just the two of us here, no need to be formal. Are you afraid that I will punish you for being late?"

"I thought you were going to fire me," Gulf replied pouting.

the alpha chuckled, "I'm not that cruel, nong."

"But that's not what the articles says."

"You read the article about me?"

The omega's face reddened, "n-no, not me, my friend was."

"Oh, your friend who you're going to take to Jennie's wedding?"

"Yes, his name is Mild," Gulf beaming him with a big smile.

"You guys sound real close."

"Of course, he is the person I care about the most after my mother. He is my soulmate," and Mew's expression darkened after hearing Gulf's confession.

"Soulmate? But that's platonic right?"

"Of course. We both are o- I mean, I already consider him like my own brother. So our relationship is not in a romantic way," Gulf replied, who almost let slip his identity. Mew smiled a little at gulf's answer, his expression seemed to calm.

"but why do you ask?" Gulf asked innocently.

"No reason," Mew replied showing off his smile.

Gulf's heart fluttered every time he saw that beautiful smile. "Ah, wait a minute. I'll bring your coffee," the omega said before stepped out of the office.

Mew who was still smiling opened his laptop again. But suddenly his nose caught a sweet scent.

"What's this sweet scent?"

Mew is indeed an alpha with a sensitive nose. So he can smell the pheromone from omega even though it's very thin. While looking for the origin of the fragrance, Gulf came with coffee for him.

"Nong, take a look at this. I want you to find a restaurant like this for our meeting with Blue company," Mew said waving his hand indicating for Gulf to come closer.

the younger walked over to Mew's side. and when he lowered his head to look at the laptop closer, that was when Mew smelled the same sweet fragrance.

impossible. This sweet scent coming from Gulf?

Mew subtle move closer to Gulf to confirm what he smelled. "Take a look at this one, I like this concept," he said as subtle move his face closer to Gulf. And when the younger was focusing on the laptop in front of him, Mew subtle sniffing Gulf's neck.