10.

The hospital cafeteria looks quiet. There were only a few people who were seen sitting while sipping coffee. Their faces look tired. Maybe exhausted from looking after their loved ones who are hospitalized. At the end of the spot, Mew and Mild were sitting facing each other.

oh shit oh shit? Did he already know about Gulf? What he want to talk about?

"So you're the famous Mild?"

"Pardon?"

"I heard a lot about you from Gulf," Mew said taking a sip of his coffee but then placing it back on the table. Gulf's coffee is a thousand times better than this hospital coffee.

"Ah.. I see.." Mild mumbled fidgeting his fingers. "Erm.. A-about Gulf.."

"I knew he's an omega."

Mild eyes widen at the words. "Y-you knew?" he looked at Mew in horror. "Are you going to fire him?"

"It depends on you."

"Me?"

"Tell me the reason. Why did Gulf disguise himself as a beta and enter my company? Is he a spy from my enemy?"

"What? No!"

"so is he planning on seduced the alphas  there?"

"What?! Of course not! He's not that kind of person!"

I know he's not. If he was planning to seduce alphas, then phi Jay would not have a hard time flirting with him.

"Then what's the reason?" Mew asked in his deep voice intimidating Mild.

the said one broke in silent, cold sweat was appeared on his temple.

omgomg! What should I do? What should I do?? I'm sorry, Gulf..

"Gulf had to do this to pay off his debt. His mother was in debt and had pledged their house without Gulf knowing. But that doesn't mean Gulf's mother was a bad person. No! Auntie was a good mom, a good parent. she cared for and raised Gulf all alone. she worked hard to meet Gulf's needs. But when Gulf was going to college, aunty borrowed money from a loan shark. Initially the debt was only five thousand, but the interest on the loan continued to increase, making aunty have to work hard to pay it off," Mew listened to Mild's story with full attention.

"Then one day,auntyt was found passed out at her workplace from exhaustion. we lost her that day. And Gulf has to pay off the debt if he doesn't want his house to be confiscated. That's why he has to work for your ccompany"

Mild dared to look Mew, "so..are you going to fire him?"

"I have no intention of firing him. But, isn't it too risky for an omega to work with an alpha?"

"Please let him work there until he can pay off his debt. Just two months please."

"Okay."

"really?" that easy??

"But in one condition."

"What's that?"

"Keep it a secret from Gulf that I knew about his identity."

"Don't worry about that. Apart from me, only you who knows about his true identity."

Mew quirked an eyebrow, "why?"

"I don't dare to tell the reason. this is a sensitive matter."

"Ok... And this," Mew held out a card in front of Mild.

Mild read the name on the card.

"Dr. Pom Tallawan?"

"Take Gulf to see him. He's an expert at this, he'll find a suitable suppressant for Gulf, that won't harm his body."