15.

waking up feeling a headache, Gulf finds himself lying in a large and unfamiliar room.

whre am I? he tried to gather his memories from before. the last thing he remembers was he went to Mew's house, then somehow he felt something wrong with his body..then...

"OMG!! No way... this can't be happening.." Gulf panicked when the memory hits him. "Does phi Mew know that I'm an omega?" he remembering Mew called him omega earlier. Gulf also remembered how he begged Mew to fuck him. it never crossed his mind that he would be sink that low. he felt disgusted.

When Gulf was still trying to collect all of his memories, the door suddenly opened.

"oh, you're awake" Gulf turned to the familiar voice.

"doctor pom? why are you here?"

Pom smiled at Gulf and sat on the edge of the bed facing the omega.

"I'll check on you in a bit, okay?" and Gulf fell silent while Pom did what a doctor usually does, checking the patient's vital signs.

"Good, looks like your heat has calmed down now."

"I was in heat?" Gulf couldn't believe it.

"What were you thinking, going to a place where alpha is in rut? Do you know how dangerous that is?"

so phi Mew was in rut, that explained why he behave like that.

"I didn't know that phi Mew was in rut, I just smelled phi Mew's perfume which was stronger than usual."

"That's not perfume you've smelled, dear. It's pheromones. Alphas and Omegas tend to have noses that are sensitive to smell, so they don't like wearing perfume because it'll mix up with their pheromones. And unfortunately you react to Mew's pheromones which make you goes in heat."

"So phi Mew knows that I..."

"It seems there are a lot of things that need to be sort out between you two, do you want to meet him?"

"I don't know doc. I feel embarrassed and afraid to face him.."

Pom held Gulf's hand, squeezing it gently "I don't know what you've been through but I can assure you that Mew isn't like any other alpha who has ever hurt you. Don't worry, I'll be outside if you need me" Gulf nodded weakly in Pom affirmation.

and right after Pom left, Mew walked in. Gulf dared to stare at his boss, hoping to find anger, hatred or even disgust there. but he was wrong, his boss was looking at him softly. the same look Mew usually had been giving him.

"Hi..," greeted Mew, smiling as usual.

"Hi.." Gulf greeted back with a weak smile, nervous to think about what his boss was thinking at the moment.

"How are you doing?" asked Mew while sitting on the edge of the bed, intentionally keeping his distance, not wanting the omega to feel uncomfortable.

"I'm... alright now.. thank you.." Gulf looked down, didn't expect that Mew would still be this good towards him.

"So... since when did you know?"

Mew noticed his secretary's nervousness, "It's been a while since I sensed your pheromone scent. But I became convinced after you accidentally dropped your suppressant..."

"Sorry... I've lied to you.. I need to make a money to pay off my mom's debt.."

"that's understandable, I can tolerate that. you don't need to worry," Mew said smiling, making Gulf felt guilty.

"A-actually.. I'm recessive. You see, I'm not like most omegas. I'm not cute and pretty like them. The doctor said this was because my omega hormone content is too low, causing me be different from omegas in common, I didn't even get my heat, you can say that I'm a failure omega."