1.

one year later

"Gulf, are you ready?"

"Super!"

"You know what? I still don't think this was a good idea."

"Mild... I got this, ok..? Don't worry too much, I'll be fine," Gulf said convincing his friend.

"But you're working at MS company! That company is full of alphas!"

"look at me, Mild. it's gonna be fine, trust me."

"But it's too risky, Gulf. Can't you find another job?" Mild pleaded.

"You know I would love to. But I need to make a quick money, Mild, you know that."

Mild sighed, "if I could help you.. But my figure is too omega to be faking as beta."

Gulf chuckled, "I know.. That's way I'm doing it instead."

Mild stared at the omega with a worry face, he really care about that tall omega. Gulf is his friend, more like brother. They've met when Gulf moved to his neighborhood when he was ten. And they have been inseparable ever since. Both are omega and care for each other.

Unlike Gulf, Mild's appearance were totally omega. His small figure with a slim body and cute face.

Gulf himself were a recessive omega, a rare omega to be exact. At first glance he look nothing like omegas. with his tall body and broad shoulders, he often mistakenly as alpha. Even his manly appearance often makes beta and even alpha who was trying to flirt with Mild felt intimidated.

Until today he was living his whole life as a beta. Yes, his mother gave him a fake identity as beta. This was an attempt to protect Gulf and he knew the reason for good. That's why he kept living a life as a beta even after his mother died two years ago. Gulf only lives with his mother who is also an omega, and about father, he doesn't have one. he'd never know who his father wa, and he doesn't care. but after his mother died he automatically lived alone. He took many part-time jobs to make a living. Mild often invites Gulf to eat at his house so that he can save money. And that what's made their bound even stronger.

Mild let out a big sigh, "Promise me you'll quit when they found out your gender."

"I promise.. Now stop sulking and give me a hug. This is my first day working at big company you know..!" the younger grinned stretching his hands making the older smiled.

"Good luck, bro, I love you.." Mild gave him a warm hug which Gulf replied with a tight one, "I love you too.."

***

MS corporation, the biggest company in this country. The company itself only hires alphas and betas. Omega is not allowed to work, let alone set foot in the company. Therefore it would be very risky for Gulf to work there, but he had no choice. He needs the money to save his house.

Actually two weeks ago someone  came to see him claiming that his mother owed him a debt. He said his mother used to apply for a loan by pledging their house to pay for his studies. And now it's almost due and Gulf has to pay off the remaining which is twenty million or his house will be confiscated. And they only gave him three months to pay off the remaining debt.

The house is the only relic from his mother that contains many memories of his childhood and Gulf will do anything in order to save it. Gulf learned that his mother owned them about only five million but the interest on the loan continued to increase from time to time after his mother died. And that was enough to make him take the risk and work for this company. He was sure he would be fine as long as he isn't exposed.