2.

"Look at me when I talk to you!" Mew demanded, his voice stricter than he wanted, desperate to see his new secretary's eyes.

Gulf dragged his head up and fixed his doe eyes on his deadpan expression.

Their gazes locked for the first time and Mew's breath hitched at the sight of Gulf's gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. He get a clear visual of him now. His fluffy hair was rested perfectly along his face and his features were placed in every right spot. His brown eyes with long eyelashes, his pointed nose, his pink plump lips, everything is so perfect. It shocked Mew once he saw how perfect looking his new secretary is. How can someone looks so ethereal?

Gulf on the other hand has been stunned at how handsome his boss is. Mew is the most handsome person he has ever met. Although he didn't want to stare, but Mew's penetrating gaze was transfixed on him, and he didn't know the reason.

Is there something wrong on my face?

A faint blush decorating Gulf's cheeks from the intense gaze, it cause him to drop his head. "May I know the rules, sir?"

Mew remembered that he was about to telling something important, but somehow he suddenly forgot all the things he wanted to tell his new secretary.

Get a grip, Mew! It's not like this was your first time seeing such a handsome person. You are handsome too!

After jerking back from his semi-hypnotized mode, Mew harshly cleared his throat, "Just..never be late."

Gulf tilting his head confused. "is that all?" he asked with a big eyes.

Cute!

Mew cleared his throat again, and now Gulf was starting to worry about his boss' health.

"And for your salary, you'll get 10 million per month. And you will get an extra for overtime."

Gulf chocked on his own saliva, "T-ten million??"

"Why? Is it not enough? I can make it 15 million-"

"No, no, no, 10 million is fine sir. I mean, that is more than enough," Gulf blurted out.

"Ok, you can go now. Jennie will gives you the details about your job."

"Alright sir, thank you. I will work hard and will never let you down," Gulf flashed him big smile before exited and Mew was taken aback by the smile.

I take back what I've said, he is indeed the most handsome man ever!

Gulf went to the girl that was busy writing behind the desk.
"Hello," he uttered once he stood in front of her. "Miss Jennie?"

That girl looked up and then smiling. "Yes, and you're Mr. Mew's new secretary, Gulf Kanawut, right?"

"Y-yes," he replied bowing.

"Don't be nervous, I'm not gonna eat you," she giggled at how adorable Gulf. "I'm Mr. Mew's previous secretary. You're here to take my place, but don't worry, over the next week I will help you to learn your job here."

"Thank you, Miss Jennie," Gulf uttered nodding, he always feels shy around girl.

"You can call me phi Jennie. Come on sit here, I'll show you the things that you have to do," Jennie pointed chair beside her and Gulf did what she told.

"um..phi? may I know, why you quit?"

"I'm getting married and since my fiance is working overseas, I'm moving with him after marriage."

"Wow, congratulation phi," Gulf beaming her a warm smile.

"Thanks... you're invited, so make sure to come ok?"

Gulf nodded enthusiastically, "Sure!"

"You're adorable," Jennie cooed pinching his cheek.

"Ok, so now this is what you need to know. Mr. Mew usually comes at 8 in the morning, so you have to be here at half past 7. And Mr.Mew doesn't allow office boy to enter his office so you have to clean up his desk, make sure the table neat when he arrived," Gulf noted down the important points that Jennie said in his notebook before she continued, "and when he arrives, serve him a coffee. It's two spoons of coffee, one spoon of sugar and make sure the hot water temperature is exactly 180° if you don't want to end up getting yell right in your face."

"is he that meanie?" Gulf asked pouting.

"You'll be fine. Mr. Mew only looks tough on the outside, but he's actually a nice person," Gulf nodded a little at Jennie's explanation.

"And the paycheck is big too! I didn't know the secretary's salary would be this big. But maybe because it's a big company, the employees' salaries are also good, right phi? ," the younger beamed.

Jennie raised her eyebrows. Is 5 million too much for him? But she just smiled shrugging it off.

"I promise I'll do my best, phi. susu!" Gulf exclaimed excitedly.

Little did he know, the CEO has been watching him all this time.

Mew watched Gulf from inside his office. His eyes kept following Gulf's cute puppy-like gesture.

cute, cute, too cute! How can someone looks effortlessly cute?

I can't believe I keep saying 'cute'. Damn, Mew! It's not like you, man!

Mew sighed as the cute secretary he was observing went with Jennie to learn to make coffee according to his taste. He shook his head trying to brush off the thought of certain cute boy.

"shit! there's definitely something wrong with me."

.

.

tbc.
short chapter cuz I'm tired 😪