8

so apparently I was updated the chap 11 by mistake 😂
didn't mean to pulling a prank on you gays
that was pure mistake I swear ✌
cuz I'm still working on it 😅
well here a new chap
enjoy

I'm doomed! Gulf, you idiot! You are so dead! How come you lost your suppressant?? What if someone finds it? You can be exposed! Oh God! you're so stupid! Stupid! Stuuuuupid!

Gulf was cursing his stupidity while pulling his hair when he heard Mew's voice chuckling at behind.

"You're going to be bald if you keep this up."

Gulf looked up to see Mew giggling at him, "ah.. are you going somewhere, sir?"

"Yeah, and you're coming with me. Oh but before that," Mew reached into his pocket and held out a suppressant in front of Gulf. "You dropped this earlier."

the omega was surprised to find out that Mew was the one who found his suppressant. Gulf accepted it nervously, "ah, thank you, sir."

"may know what is that? Are you sick?" Mew asked pulling a blank face.

"Uh, no sir. It's just vitamins," Gulf replied avoiding eye contact with his boss.

"Oh ok. glad to know that you weren't sick. Let's go now."

"Yes, sir," Gulf replied, then followed the alpha from behind.

"Where are we going?" the omega asked when they were already get in the car.

"Looking for a gift for someone," Mew answered without turning his head, his focus was on the street in front of him.

"Someone? Who?"

"Hmm..someone important to me."

"Oh."

Gulf could felt his heart clenched, when he heard Mew had someone important to him. Does this mean he's seeing someone? The omega looked away and chose to look out the window while pouting.

"That's so possible. How could someone as handsome and successful as him still single. stupid, gulf!" the omega muttered softly, almost in a whisper.

"Huh? You said something?"

"No," he answered without looking at his boss.

Mew saw the little change in Gulf's attitude, but he chose to ignore it. Maybe he's hungry, Mew's thought.

"Okay, here we are," Mew said, parking his car at a mall.

"What're you planning to buy?"

"Erm..cooking utensils maybe? This person really likes to cook. And her cakes are really good."

"she's even good at cooking. What a perfect girlfriend," Gulf grumbled in a whisper.

"What?"

"What?"

"Are you hungry? you seemed off. Wanna grab a lunch first?" Mew asked.

"M'kay," the alpha then took Gulf's hand in his and led him to the food court. the omega was caught off guard by his boss' action, but he complied. He felt his face heat up and his hand melted in Mew's touch. the CEO took him to an empty spot. He even pulled out a chair for Gulf to sit on.

"phi Mew, what are you doing? People are watching," the omega whispered.

the said one just smiled at the omega's little protest.

"well, let them be. they have eyes, they are free to see what they want," Gulf rolled his eyes. You're flirting with me even though you've already seeing someone.