Ray// The Promised Neverland

There was gonna be a new girl joining the orphanage today. The kids was all excited about getting a new sibling and meeting them. They didnt know if they was a boy or a girl.

"Gather round, children!" Mom clapped her hands together to gather the kids. "The new sibling has arrived." She said.

A brown skinned girl, with blue hair, and big blue eyes walked in the room. "Hi! My name is Y/n, and Im 11!" She smiled. And waved her hand at the kids staring at her with stars in their eyes.

Y/n was a energetic person like Emma, but she also got along with Ray.

And Norman, who didnt like him. He already saw her as a best friend.

"Y/n, have you seen the outside?" Emma asked. Y/n was a little sister to Emma and she was gonna protect her from anything.

"Um, no.... I lived in an orphanage in America, but they said I had to move here." She said, pointing to her chin.

"Woah! America! Whats it like?" Norman smiled.

"It fun! Theres more sweet foods, um um, yeah," Y/n sweat dropped, "Its not a lot different from here."

"Idiot." Ray rolled his eyes. He thought he was gonna learn somethings about America.

"S-Shut up!" {Y/n} dragged her finger to her eye, and dragged it down a bit. (Aka the picture.. I cant explain..✋🏽) "I was on a train! All I saw was big tall trees!"

When Y/n first saw Sister Krone, she felt kinda happy to know she wasnt the only black girl in the house. So they got along.

Even though Ray warned Y/n to stay away from the woman.

As much as they boy didnt wanna admit it, he might have a tiny crush on Y/n.... and that tiny crush turned into a big one. When ever he'd see her, his stomach would be churn and his tiny face would blow up.

Over the times Ray and Y/n would hang out a lot. They'd go to the library and read some books. Ray felt happiness when he spent time with her.

But that happiness came to an end when Mom said Y/n was getting adopted. His heart tore into pieces, and he begged his Mom to let her stay.

"Ill miss you guys! And Ill try my hardest to write you and tell you about the world!" She hugged her friends and saved Ray for last.

"Don't be sad! Smiiile! Im going to have a family, arent you happy for me?" She asked. Her voice was kinda sad, and that panged Ray's heart.

"Well... Ill miss you too!" Y/n said as she leant in and gave him a little kiss on his cheek that made his heart go boom.

"Tch..." He clenched his fist at his side. Y/n is a good person! She don't deserved to get eaten! He knew he couldnt do much about it.

"Whats my family gonna be like?" Y/n was walking closer to the gate with her luggage in her hands and a pink bear.

"....." Mom didnt say nothing as she kept walking to the gate.

Once they arrived, she unlocked it and walked Y/n to the door and the tiny girl eyes widen and she dropped her bear.

Two months later. . . The kids-except for Ray-got sad that Y/n didnt write them. They all thkight she forgot about them, so they was gloomy.

Ray stayed to himself a little more and hanged in the library alone.

"You should go talk to Emma and Norman." A familiar voice rang through the library.

"Y-Y/n.... is-is it really you?" Ray thought he was just going crazy.

"You need to wake up. Norman's coming."

Before Ray could say anything, he woke up. Lifting head from the library table, he heard the door open.

"Norman..."

Was it not a dream?

don't forget to hit that star... I want other black queens to see this🤎😚