Issac Foster// Angels of death

Inside the big building underground, two people sparring in the open area. The sound of metal clashing, and grunting was loud.

Rachel sat with her legs crossed. Just watching the two people fight.

Zack with his scythe.

Y/n with her sword.

"Im not givin up so easily!" she yelled

"Well neither am i dammit!" the burnt man tossed his scythe on his shoulders and pointed a finger at Y/n. "You started this shit! So finish it!"

"Alright, bitch watch me!"

Rachel quietly walked away from the bickering enemies. They always fight, and bicker. At her young age, Rachel could tell Y/n and Zack definitely felt something for each other. So she gave them their space.

"Hey - where the hell is Rachel?" Y/n got paranoid. "Did something snatch her ass!?" she ran over to Zack and jumped on him.

"What the hell- get offa me! Your heavy!" Zack tried to un-cling her arms from around his neck, but it was no use. He tried removing her legs from his waist, but it was no use.

"Why are you so quiet? Usually your mouth runs like water." Y/n looked in Zack's face. He looked everywhere but her eyes. It was embarrassing to have a girl clinging onto him... and um something was getting bricked up.

"......"

"Um... Zack boy," Y/n whispered. "Dont tell me you got hard cause im clingin on you."

Zack sucked his teeth. "Its not my fault, you jumped on me! So dont go thinkin im a pervert you idiot!"

"Im an idiot? I can read your mind! Its all... nasty thoughts in there..! Ewww pervert!" the girl jumped off Zack and tried to run - key word; tried - but Zacky Whacky pulled her arm and dragged her on the other side of the room.

"Listen, you caused this problem, and your gonna solve it."

"I- wait a damn min-" for what felt like forever, he finally kissed her. They didnt actually hate each other, they were just hiding from the truth.

"Somethings wrong with me. Every damn time i hear your name or think about for fucks sake, my heart gets all weird n shit." Zack sorta confessed.

"We're in the same boat buddy... i might actually like you."

3 magical minutes later

"Mmhm.. go faster." Y/n was being slowly penetrated over a table. Zack was groping at her ass.

Rachel walked in where she previously was sitting. When Zack and Y/n were fighting. But she couldn't find them anywhere.

Their weapons were on the ground so they had to be here somewhere close. "Guys?" she walked back and went to look for them.

Back in the room with Y/n and Zack were still sexing. The air had gotten hotter, and more tense as his thrusts went harder and his hands going to pull at her hair.

"Fuckin hell, your pussy's so warm." Zack moaned. "Holy shit.."

"Do you think Rachel is lookin for us?"

"Who gives a shit. I wanna focus on you right now."

Rachel heard somebody screaming, the only person it could have been was Y/n. She followed the voice and approached a door. From the outside she could hear.. something she didnt need to hear. So she quickly walked away.

"Wait, stop. I heard somebody runnin. I think its Rachel." Y/n put a pause on their little inter course and ran out the door. "Rachel? Where'd the little shit go. She was just here."

After some time searching, Y/n finally found Rachel sitting in a corner eating some chips.

"..I didnt mean to eavesdrop." she said.

"Wait what. Dont tell me you heard.. from the room... yeah. She did." Y/n didnt have an excuse to tell this time.

"Hey blondie, go scatter somewhere," Zack tossed his arm over Y/n's shoulder. "Y/n and i have business to attend. See ya!"

really wasnt smut- but i shall add more anime's as i watch more