Yuri Ayato-Yui Tamura// Yarchin B Club

Kaaaay so in this story Y/n is the guidance counselor...kay dont kill me🙃

Grab a bible 📚and some holy water 🍶😗

Y/n was the school's guidance counselor. She helped with the boys when they had girl issues, helped them with sexual frustration, and even taught some of them things they wanted to know about the female body.

It wasnt often when Yuri visits her office. He'd come when he skipping class or walking the halls.

Tamura would use her as an excuse to leave a boring class.

She didint mind the boys just barging in her office, she just told them to knock first.

Tamura just left class and was about to knock on Yuri's door to ask about Y/n, but he heard vibrating and Yuri's chaotic moans or laughs. What the hell ever he was doing.

"Uwwaah! Ha! Wuuuaah!"

"What the hell is going on?" Tamura walked in and saw Yuri on the bed with Y/n holding a vibrating toy between his legs.

"Out! Tamura out!" Yuri pointed Tamura like he was a bad guy and made Y/n turn around.

"Oh. Tamura, good afternoon. How may I help you?" She asked. Taking her attention off Yuri, who was taking her hand and placing it between his legs.

"I was just coming to talk about something... but your busy.." The blush on his cheeks was soo hot right now.

"Oh, Im sorry it'll have to wait. But would like to join us?" She smiled with 'innocent' eyes that made his pants tightened right there.

So they got Tamura to join the fun. He took out his dick and started to rub himself slowly while looking at Y/n jerk of Yuri.

"Gooood! Hand so good!" Yuri stuck his finger in his mouth and laughed to himself. Tamura grabbed Y/n's other hand and placed it on his throbbing dick.

"He ain the only one who needs attention." He scowled.

Y/n was jacking off two of her babies. Thats what they came to her for. If they had pent up sexual frustration, or wanted to have sex with a girl, they'd go to her.

And Y/n saw them as babies. And she wanted to help them in any way possible.

She loved feeling useful.

Y/n dipped her head down and sucked Tamura's tip. He groaned and pushed her head down more. She didnt gag. She curled her toes so she wouldnt.

Thats smart.

"Y/n! Me! Me! Suck me!" Yuri fussed. Y/n slurped her way back at the tip of Tamura's dick and made a popping sound.

She licked her lips and moved her head over to Yuri. "Yesss~ Mommy suckie suckies are best!"

She licked his tip and then swirled her tongue against his slit. Yuri moaned and dragged his tongue over his lips.

"Tch. Im gonna slid in." Tamura got off the bed and went behind Y/n. He felt up her skirt and found her panties and tossed them aside.

"Faster, Y/n!" Yuri's ears was steaming and he started mumbling more.

"Mmh!" Y/n clenched her eyes when Tamura slid in without warning. "Mmhhmmh." She kept humming to give Yuri more vibrations to make him cum soon.

"Y/n!! Gonna-Gonna cum! Pew pew!" He pushed her head down and released his warm seed into her mouth.

"Wait, say ahhh!" Yuri held her cheeks and started kissing her. He could taste of himself on her tongue. She started to moan on his lips while he grabs at her boobs like a child.

"Uwaah! Soft... me wanna suck suck." Yuri smiled and took of Y/n shirt, then her bra.

He flicked his tongue over her nipple then sucked on it.

"So good... good. Good." Y/n praised him while petting his pink head.

"Oi! Whore, dont forget who's fucking your pretty pussy." Tamura pulled Y/n's hair back and licked her neck. She whined and rolled her eyes back.

This was gonna work.

Yuri was laying down on his bed. Y/n was on top of him. And Tamura was behind her. The blue haired male grabbed the lube and rubbed himself so he wont he wont hurt her.

"Ahhh..." Y/n was getting stuffed double time. She had to focus on bouncing on Yuri, while getting her back blown out by Tamura.

"Bouncy! Bouncy! Bouncy!" Yuri held Y/n's hand and licked her fingers.

"Hooo fuck..!" Y/n was holding Yuri's hand while Tamura was pulling her hair.

"You can take it. Just take it." He whispered some motivational words in her ear that just made her clench on both him and Yuri.

They went for 3 rounds, and they all was overstimulated. Y/n's legs was shaky, and her honeypot was warned out. Yuri was cuming left to right.

Tamura was the first to go to sleep.

Y/n laid on the bed, and her two babies was laying on her chest. Sleeping peacefully.

She smiled to herself and kissed their heads.