Tetsuro Kuroo// Haikyuu

Period bloats always killed Y/n. It even made her cry once. Welp, were here again. That time of the month. But no worries! Daddy Tetsu was here to save the day!

"Chiiiibi," He walked in the room with a heating pad in his hands and a bottle of water. "Are you feeling any better?" He asked. He was staring at her. Her knees was bent, with her butt up in the air.

Best way of reliving bloats.

"Nooo." She whined. "Im bouta cry again."

"Here, put this on your stomach." Kuroo handed her the heating pad and sat on the side of the bed. "Want some cuddles? Ill rub your tummy." He sweetly cooed.

"Please."

Y/n curled up into a ball, and Kuroo laid behind her and placed the heating pad on her lower abdomen and caressed her aching tummy.

"You'll feel better, Chibi." He kissed her cheek and tried to calm her nerves.

Later when Y/n woke up Kuroo was still there. She smiled weakly and unlocked his arms on her. She went in the bathroom and changed her pad/tampon, then went back in the room to find Kuroo out the bed.

"Tetsu?"

"Sorry Chibi, I went to re-heat this for you." He smiled.

"Thank you.... your literally the best boyfriend I could ask for." She sighed and waddled back to the bed.

"No I dont think I am... I cant do anything to stop your periods.... but I could stop it for 9 months." He grinned ever so sexily. "If you'll allow me." He touched his chest and held out his hand like a prince.

"Wait, are you talking about... ohhh...." Y/n's eyes exploded and she looked at him. "Ohhh... I see. Are you serious? Are you willing to be my knight and shining armor~" She was dramatic and put her arm over her face.

"If it'll help you, Chibi. Plus, I dont mind havin a kid around. It gets lonely... Kenma is no better."

"Dont do my baby like that." Y/n laughed. "Kenma is a total sweet heart."

But now that both of them are thinking about filling the lonely house... it is a little lonely. When ever Kuroo went to work, Y/n would get lonely, so she'd call Kenma to challenge him in games or what ever.

Then vice versa when Y/n went to work, Kuroo would be lonely, and call Kenma. Kenma was like the middle man in the situation.

He felt used on so many levels.

So the thought of having a child... wasnt that bad.

"Sooo..." Y/n balled back up. "Is that a deal or no?"

Kuroo got back in the bed with Y/n and went back behind her, "Okay. After this week is over, then when ever you feel better, we'll give it a try."

😛here's a meme!

😛here's a meme!༄

😆😆