Kenma Kozume// haikyuu

a/n- this plot isnt mine, High Score Girl inspired to make this

-and the game names in this are made up by yours truly

𝘩 𝘪 𝘨 𝘩. 𝘚 𝘤 𝘰 𝘳 𝘦. 𝘎 𝘪 𝘳 𝘭

Y/n was whistling a tone on her way to the gaming arcade

Y/n was whistling a tone on her way to the gaming arcade. She knew she had to study, to up her 30 on the last tests.

When she opened the doors to the arcade, she saw a crowd of people piled up by Serpent's Roar.

"The hell is goin on..." when she had a more clear view, it was a person with two-toned hair with a big crowd of people around him.

They were gasping in awe and shock watching the boy play.

"Th-Thats a new high score!"

"There's no way.."

They went on and on.

➽ ♡ ➽ ♡

The crowd separated to go play their own games once the two-toned hair boy went off to play another.

Out of curiosity, Y/n went to follow the boy to the next game. It was a multi-player game, but the boy decided to play alone.

The game was about to start, so Y/n's body moved on its own and took a seat next to the stranger.

"Its no fun to play alone." she said. "Im Y/n, im pretty sure ive seen your face before.." the girl looked back at the game screen.

"Why're you pickin the weakest character?" Y/n asked.

There's no way he'll win with that character!

The stranger next to Y/n smiled a bit then got into his game zone. Once the match had started, he mopped the floor with the bad guys on the 1st floor.

"...Woah dude.." Y/n gasped in awe and admiration.

➽ ♡ ➽ ♡

After all the floor's was cleared, Y/n put her hand up for a high five from her partner.