Oh Sangwoo// Killing Stalking

Sangwoo found Y/n at a strip club, he offered he a drink and took her to the back room. She gave him a lap dance that got him turned on.

He wasnt gonna go home horny as fuck, so he pulled her on his lap and grind his dick against her leg.

Y/n tried to get up before she rides him to heaven, but he kept her in place. "Lets go to my place. Yeah?"

He hit her in her head with a bad and knocked her ass down the stairs.

He kept her in his basement for 2 months, then let her out.

He gave her rules on what to do, and what not to do. He kept her in the house for 2 years. Y/n caught feelings for the crazy psychotic sexy man.

Y/n became his house wife. Even though there was no ring on her finger, the tittle belonged to her.

She was in the kitchen wiping off the table while wearing one of his shirts that was big on her. When she bent and reached the other side of the table, the shirt rid up her ass and showed her black panties...

"Why are you in my shirt?" Sangwoo was standing at the kitchen door while staring at the print.

"I couldnt fine mines this morning... I had to get up and clean.. sorry." Y/n paused her wiping and looked back at him.

"I didnt say stop wiping." He rolled his eyes and walked behind Y/n and groped her ass in his hands. "Why are you bent like this?"

"I-I was reaching across the table..." Y/n bit her lip as he slowly grinds himself on her.

"No no. I think you did this on purpose..." He hissed and slapped her ass and watched it jiggle.

He then kneeled down and kissed her asscheek. "Mommy... tell me to kiss your ass." He mumbled caressing Y/n's ass in his hands.

"...Kiss... kiss my ass-"

She got a hard smack on her ass. "Say it with more aggression. Like you mean it." Sangwoo closed his eyes and waited for the words.

"Kiss my ass.." Y/n repeat. A little more confident than before.

And thats what he did. He lifted the shirt covering her butt and gave her cheek a good kiss.

As he started to get up, his hands made way along her leg, past her knee, up her thigh. And to her honeypot.

"You want Daddy to pound this pussy again? Hm? I think thats what you want. All you had to do was ask." He started to pull down her panties.

"Were just gonna put your cleaning on pause... and have some fun."

Without warning Sangwoo shoved himself inside Y/n while he arched her back more. "Be a good girl for me." He cooed sickly in her ear while pounding behind her.

"I fucked this pretty ass last night. Didnt I?" Giving a nice slap on her ass, he pulled out, and laid her on her flat on her back, still on the table.

"Mhhh mhh mmmn.." Y/n was getting her walls beat down and Sangwoo was making up little scenarios in his head about having kids with her.

"P-Please.. faster!" The girl in front on him begged.

"Now Y/n sweetheart, you know better than to tell me what to do." Sangwoo smirked and narrowed his eyes at her.

His strokes started to get slower, and weaker. He was teasing her. "You know Im the dominant one in this relationship." He groaned and picked up his pace a bit.

"I wear the pants in this relationship. I tell you what to do because Im your Daddy... and your going to listen to me."

He couldnt go slow anymore. So he grabbed her thighs to spread her apart and moved them to his waist.

"Im going to destroy your pussy." Her legs was angled where he could hit deeper and that drove Y/n insane.

"Kay, Daddy's gonna cum soon." He bent over and kissed her neck. "What do want me to do, baby? Want me to cum inside?"

"Yesss!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and started to clench her eyes. "Im so close.. Im so close.. Im so close...!"

Y/n kissed Sangwoo's ear and begged for him to let her cum. They both released together, "Ahhh." She let her legs fall limp at his side.

"Wow.... look at that..." He looked down at her honeypot and watched his work flow out. "Were gonna be a family, Y/n. Just you and me. And our kids."

Here's a meme😛

Here's a meme༄😛