The run...

As i ran through the trees and tall grass,getting scratched left and right from the thorns,i heard a voice yell my name

"Y/N,YOU CANT RUN FROM US,JUST COME BACK AND WE CAN FIX THIS"

I kept running as if my life depended on it...well actually...it did.

Running non stop thinking about everything that has happened that led up to this point,i was scared but determined to live.God knows how much i wanted to fix my mistakes,however you can't change the past,besides i didn't know what i was doing,i wasn't even in control...what if they catch me...no i can't think like that.I need to live...

It was getting darker as i slowly heard the voices losing their power,that must mean they went back.I should probably try to get some rest but i can't in the open like this,i need to find somewhere to camp out.

I carried on walking in hopes of finding a cave,grabbing some berries on the way so i don't starve.In the distance a light beamed,i was curious so i walked towards the beam in hopes of a place to stay until morning.

As i approached the light i saw people,however i had never seen them before.

thinking to myself if i should talk to them or back away or maybe i should listen to them...ugh idk,i mean it could be risky but i guess i'd rather take a 50/50 chance of death or life then keep walking through the woods.

I slowly stepped into the light revealing myself to their eyes,they were shocked but not scared.I felt their eyes explore me,trying to figure out if i'm dangerous or not.

"Please,i'm not dangerous,i just need some help...please"

i said in a calm but somewhat panicked voice,they picked up on the worried tone coming off of my words.and pulled out their swords surrounding me in defence.

"Who are you!?"

said a voice in a leader type tone.

"My name is Y/n,i come from C/n (city name)and i'm running away,i just need some help until the morning,i mean no harm at all"

"take their weapons"

a voice from behind commanded,i took my sword out,they stepped back.

"Chill,i'm not attacking i'm just placing my sword on the floor for you"

i gently placed my enchanted diamond sword on the what looks to be newly made wood path that we stood upon.

"Take them to the court room Tommy"

Tommy??... why does that sound so familiar...?