what...

Third person
Wilbur stayed the night at Phil's,they say to save a journey back but we all know it's because he needs help to think of something for Techno,if he doesn't,the pig will attack.

Phil said something about finding Y/n,he knows something no one else does.

Something about remembering them or some shit like that,with that's happened so far it sounds as if their a stranger...apparently not.

Wilbur's pov
Walking into my room,my mind was running with awards for Technos service,he hates things like this so if it's something bad,god i'm dead if it's something bad.

I was thinking and thinking and thinking,until i heard noise downstairs,i made my way to a little hole in the corner of my room that i made when i was younger,me and Techno would always watch Phil run after Tommy and Tubbo through it.

W:*Phil,whats he doing outside at this time?*

P:"He can't remember them could he,no he couldn't"

P:"I have to find them..."

W:*Wtf is he on about "remember them"Who tf is "them"And why does he have to find them*

I watched as Phil grabbed his gear and made his way to the portal looking at every turn or sight of light he saw with a cautious look layered on his face.

Should i follow him...

Phils pov
I grabbed my gear,mainly food,am axe,my trident and my armour,then i left for the portal,cautious of every noise or movement i saw,even my own.

My footfall setting footprints layered within the thick,cold snow.Soon Standing upon the black patterned obsidian whilst my vision got blurry with the travel,always hate this part.

I just hope Will and Techno didn't notice i left or well...don't notice i left,god if they knew what i was doing they would hate me,i can't have my own children hating me,and besides,i never expected this to happen,not in a million years.

What if Tommy finds out,i mean Will told me this so if Tommy knows that i know he'll throw a fit.I gotta find them...before they find me.

I don't even know what i'm meant to do when i find them,how do i explain everything,i mean i'm not really a threat to them,at least i hope not.

As i step out the portal,my feet gluing themselves to each step i take,they felt heavy as if they made me want to turn back and forget about all this,i couldn't though,i need to sort this before things get bloody ugly.

i just hope they don't hate me after this...

Hey guys,soooo sorry for this short chapter,i've been busy and haven't had any motivation to write nor any ideas what to write.

However i promise i'll be writing a lot more,in the meantime,if you haven't already,you could go check out my other story "the girl" you'll find it on my page.

I'd appreciate if you follow and support my stories,you can unfollow at any given time,it's just a simple way to support me if you like my stories.

Anyway once again,so sorry for this short chapter,next one will be longer.

Hope yall have a good day/night

byeeeee<3

571 words