the decision...

Walking towards the court room with my hands tied together,still trying to put my finger on that name...Tommy,where have i heard before and his voice it sounds familiar as well.

I decided to ignore the the boy dragging me due to being lost in thought.

"HEY DICKHEAD,ARE YOU THERE"

The boy yelled,i jumped due his screaming coming from the silence of walking.

"Yeh sorry,i zoned out"

i said still walking staring at the wooden path.

"Okay just making sure,anyway we're here so cmon"

I looked up to see a building with two podium's at each and and a court desk in the middle,the boy threw me into the chair next to the desk and walked towards the stands.

Not so long after the rest walked in,one behind the other in matching uniforms.

A tall brown haired man walked towards me and leaned over me,it caused butterflies due to his eyes meeting mine.

"So...Y/n,you came from C/n right?"

"Yes,however i'm running away due to some problems that have caused chaos upon the city"

"Okay Okay,so how come you're the only one running?"

"I'm not,others ran but they got caught not long after,i'm the only one who has survived this long on the run,or at least i think i am"

"Why did you run,what type of chaos occurred that made you scared enough to run?"

"..."

"You need to answer"

"Fine...i ran because...because i was the main target..."

"Why are you the main target?"

"It's hard to explain but the best way to put it is that i wasn't in control of my thoughts or actions,i was being controlled somehow and whoever controlled me made me cause chaos"

"So you're dangerous"

"No,not at all, i'm not controlled anymore"

"Okay"

The tall man stepped away from the desk that allowed him to lean over me.

"Tommy..."

"Yes Wilbur?"

"I need to do something,carry on asking them questions...and whatever happens...don't let her leave"

"Got it"

So his name is wilbur,good to know i guess.Tommy stepped towards the desk where i was sat and looked into my eyes.

"So tell me...are you really just trying to get help or are you a danger to us?"

"I swear i'm just trying to get help,if you think i'm a danger lock me up"

"Lock you up !?"

he said in a confused tone,probably because i just said lock me up if you wanted to,but i mean if i get locked up i would be safe...i don't want them thinking im a danger though.

"Listen Tommy,i'll tell you more if you promise to lock me up...please"

"B-But why do you want to locked up"

"Being locked up in a place i've never seen before would mean i would be safe from people who are out to kill me"

"Fine...Now tell me more"

"Okay...the chaos i caused is unforgivable where i come from,i hurt people,destroyed buildings and even...killed people"

Saying i killed people knowing full well i didn't mean to makes me sick to my stomach...even sicker knowing it was my family.

"Who did you kill?"

i took a death breath as my eyes started to water.I looked up and answered.

"My family..."

The group of people let out a small gasp as they looked around at each other with confused looks.

"YOUR FAMILY !?! Why did you kill your family?"

"Like i said i wasn't in control,i didn't know what i was doing...it was like a long bad dream and i wanted to wake up but when i did...my hands were full of blood and i was surrounded by my family laying lifeless on the floor."

A tear rolled down my face,the boy noticed and shooted a worried look at the group,they just looked at each other not knowing what to.

The boy stepped forward and grabbed my arm gently.

"Where are we going ?".

i asked with a few sniffles from the thoughts of what i did

"I'm taking you to prison,you said you would be safe there and besides we can get more information out of you"

I nodded as we continued to walk down the wooded path.