where is she...

I couldn't stop laughing at Sapnap and Y/n, Sapnap had stolen their headband which ended in Y/n chasing him to get it back.

"SAP,GIVE ME BACK MY HEADBAND YA CUNT"

"NOPE MINE NOW BITCH"

I kept watching and laughing as they chased Sap around,at one point they ran into the forest.

"How long have they been gone now?"

"Around 30 minutes i think,idk"

I waited for them to come back.

"SAPNAP!!"

"Hey guys,little piece of advice...don't steal Y/n headband,she's fast asf"

"Where is Y/n?"

"Huh-oh,uh idk she's probably just a bit behind"

I nodded and sat myself back down staring into the damp woods waiting for Y/n to return...

"ITS BEEN 3HOURS WHERE ARE THEY"

"Dream cam down their probably just lost,they'll find her way back by morning"

"NO SAPNAP THEY WONT,WE NEED TO FIND HER"

"Okay,Okay...but it's probably better we search in the morning then at night,besides i'm pretty sure they can handle herself for one night"

"Fine whatever,i'm going to bed"

I went off to my tent where i found one of Y/n hair ties...well more of a what's he called a scrunchie.

I put it on my wrist so i don't lose it...i mean what if we don't find her.

What if they got them,No surely they couldn't have found them,especially all the way out here.

Somewhere in all the thinking i drifted asleep.

Time for the search of Y/n...