I'll find you...

Sapnap Pov
Dream wasn't taking Y/n missing well,he barley got any sleep last night and he won't remove their hair tie or he said they calls it a scrunchie off his wrist.

S:"George?Wheres Dream ?"

G:"He went to the lake before we set off"

S:"Oh alright,i'll go get him"

Dreams pov

they wouldn't just leave like this,i mean i know Y/n is independent but they wouldn't just leave.They hated being on the run,it just doesn't make any sense for them to leave like this.

they also left their water bottle and hair tie...this just doesn't feel right.

S:"DREAM,DREAM YA THERE!?"

D:"YEH OVER HERE SAPNAP!"

S:"Hey dude,cmon we're setting off,George is ready"

D:"Finally,took him long enough"

I tried to hide me being worried to the point of fear because of Sap and George,it wasn't really easy tho.I mean the person that i would risk everything for is missing for no reason,they had no reason to leave so something had to of happened.

The thought of Wilbur finding them stood in the back of my head,i blocked it out as much as i could but if that is the case...i don't know what's going to happen or what'll they do to them.

We have to find them...before they do...

A/n
hey sorry for this short chapter,i'm really busy rn with a lot of personal things,however the next chapter will be longer

Sorry once again but hope you're enjoying the story so far.