found...

It's been around 2 weeks since me and dream escaped prison,i've gotten closer to george and sapnap,me and dream and doing great.

"SAP GIVE ME BACK MY HEADBAND YA CUNT"

"NOPE,ITS MINE NOW BITCH"

Sapnap somehow got ahold of my headband,i don't actually know how he got it.I was running after him because i needed it so i could look decent at least,George and Dream were not helping at all,they were just laughing at us.

"SAP I SWEAR ONCE I GET THAT HEADBAND BACK IMMA STRANGLE YOU WITH IT"

"CANT STRANGLE ME IF YOU CANT GET IT BITCH"

I was running after Sapnap for what felt like hours...that was until i got lost in the woods,i couldn't see Sapnap anywhere,i assumed he got tired and went back so i started to head back as well.

I was walking until i heard a branch crunch,i spun around only to be met the people i ran from...

"Tommy...?"

"Hello Y/n"

"So you're Y/n,you don't look as dangerous as Wilbur made you out to be"

I looked at the tall pink haired man,he also wore a mask...at least i think it is...a pig mask,i wonder why a pig mask.

"I'm not dangerous..."

"That's what they all say,You're not a danger to me but to everyone else you might be"

"Let me guess,Wilbur sent you to look for me and dream right"

"Yes"

"Thought so,well i'm not gonna try and run when i'm just gonna get caught anyway"

"Where's Dream Y/n"

I looked at Tommy...i couldn't tell them where Dream was,or Sapnap and George.I kept that information to myself"

"Idk..."

"What do you mean you don't know"

"I mean i don't know okay...he left with two other guys as soon as we escaped..."

"So you've been out here all alone for 2 weeks"

"Yeh,i mean it's not the first time i've been alone in the woods so it's not that bad tbh"

"ENOUGH"

I looked to the pig mask wearing man as he yelled.

"Enough talking,we have a task to do so we're gonna do it"

I stood as they tied my hands together and lead me back to what they call..."L'manburg"
I wonder who chose that name.

Seeing Tommy again made him being familiar even worse...i still couldn't put my finger on it,where have i met him before.

Oh shit...what about Dream and the other,they won't know i'm gone...what if they come looking for me and get caught...honestly i'd rather never see them again then them get caught because of me...

Guess this is goodbye Dream...I'll always love you...