Welcome back...

Y/n Pov
Me and Sapnap arrived at the lake,i know for a fact that Dream is probably suspicious about me asking Sapnap to come to the lake instead of him however i just needed someone who i could talk to without them scanning me for injuries and shit.

S:"So why'd you wanna come to the lake?"

Y/n:"Because i wanted to talk to someone who didn't check me for shit every five seconds"

S:"Ohhhh okay,yeh that makes sense"

Y/n:"So,how'd you guys find me"

S:"Honestly,we just sorta walked in a random direction and found a torn part of your shirt in a bush,then fast forward we heard some voices and it was you"

Y/n:"Hm,fair enough...Sapnap could i ask you something"

S:"As long as it's not dumb"

Y/n:"It's not...Have you ever felt like you knew someone even though you've never met them before?"

S:"Nah don't think so,why?"

Y/n:"Well since the first day i stumbled into L'manburg,i saw someone and for some reason they seemed so recognisable,as if i knew them"

S:"Well who was it"

Y/n:"...Tommy"

S:"I mean Tommy goes to random places sometimes,maybe you saw him once"

Y/n:"I never left my city,and besides,no one was allowed in or out of there"

S:"That seems dumb"

Y/n:"Try living there"

S:"Fair enough"

S:"But yeh that does seem strange,you've never been near here before right ?"

Y/n:"Like i said,no one left and no one came,the only reason i'm out is because i was forced"

S:"Oh yeh about that,why were you in prison,don't have to talk about it i'm just curious"

Y/n:"Let's just say i hurt a lot of people without knowing i was hurting them"

S:"What about your family,surly there on your side?"

Y/n:"Their dead..."

S:"All of them?"

Y/n:"yup..."

S:"Oh uh,sorry bout that"

Y/n:"eh it's fine,shit happens"

S:"Hey,you wanna see something?"

Y/n:"Yeh sure"

Sapnap pulled out a silver painted lighter,it had fire designed over the bottom,makes sense i guess.

Y/n:"A lighter?"

S:"It's the one thing i brought from the nether"

Y/n:"The nether?"

S:"I was born there,that's why i love fire so much,it kinda explains why i don't get burned"

Y/n:"Born in the nether,that's pretty cool y'know"

S:"yeh,a lot better then this shit hole"

Y/n:"If you hate it so much here,what made you come"

S:"I wanted to explore more then just the nether,and i knew there was an overworld,so i came"

Y/n:"And you didn't go back even when you started to hate it here?"

S:"Well when i went back,i couldn't find my family anywhere,i still don't know where they are..."