the search begins...

L''manburgs pov

I was talking to Tommy as about what to do with the stranger whom went by the name of Y/n,but as per usual Tommy had no clue either.

Tommy's pov
I wasn't really paying attention as to what Wilbur was actually saying,all i could think of is that name...Y/n,where have i heard that name before,and their voice sounded so familiar...it felt like i knew them...but i couldn't have known her,i've never met them.

"TOMMY,ARE YOU LISTENING!!?"

"Wha-what,oh uh yeh sorry,just tired"

"Did you not sleep again,how many times have i told you that you need to rest"

"i know,i know..."

"Go"

"what?"

"Go get some rest,i need you to be fully energised"

"Oh uh okay,cya later Wilbur"

"Cya Tommy"

As i walking back to get some rest i heard a bang almost like an explosion,I ran towards the direction of the noise only to realise it was the prison.Had Dream escaped?what about Y/n?was this Sapnap and George?.

So many questions that had no time to be answered,i kept running every few seconds being joined by another running to the prison.

I saw everyone gathered outside,Sam was at the entrance awaiting some others to arrive.

Everybody was now at the prison,confusion glued to their faces.

"Dream and Y/n have escaped,i tried to run after them but they were too fast,we need to fix the prison and look for them as soon as possible...they couldn't have gotten far"

"ESCAPED,HOW DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN SAM!!!"

"I just told you how it happened,Wilbur"

"Tommy,Tubbo,Techno you guys go look for them...everyone else stay here to fix the prison and keep a look out"

"Got it,cmon Tommy,Tubbo"

A few hours later,Tommy,Tubbo and Techno set off on the search of Y/n and Dream...