the escape...

A loud bang came from around the cell,me and dream shook ourselves awake from confusion as to what is going on.

Dream held onto me as if i was gonna die...i mean i could...but let's not get into that right now.

We got up and walked towards the entrance of the cell only to be met by two men standing at the other side of the lava pit.

"GEORGE,SAPNAP!!"

Who were george and sapnap,how did dream know them,i haven't seen them before-

Before i could even finish my thinking they let down the bridge that allowed us cross over.

Hand in hand with dream walking across the lava surrounded bridge,george and sapnap looked at each other with a confused look painted across their face.

They quickly shook it off and grabbed us both,we bolted for the hole in the wall caused by the explosion.

"GET BACK HERE"

i recognised the voice...it was Sam chasing us.Sam was actually good to me always checked up and weirdly let me off with questions being unanswered.

"GO FOR THE WOODS"

The guy with the goggles yelled,the woods again,it's like i always end up in the run in the woods.

We ran and ran and ran until we came to a campsite,it had three tents and a fire with a chest full of supplies.

"It's still here"

Dream said that in a sort of shocked tone of voice.

"Before anything,Who the hell is this dream"

I looked at the man whom had a headband wrapped around his head as he asked that question,he looked at me and i quickly looked down at the floor,

"Yeh,you're in prison for a few months and you somehow get a partner."

The boy with goggles let out a little laugh as if this was normal for dream,however the other guy just kept looking at me as if i couldn't see him doing that.

"Guys this is Y/n,Y/n this is george and sapnap"

"Nice to meet you,as you can tell i met dream i. prison"

"How did you end up in prison may i ask?"

george looked at me as he asked that question,i looked at dream.

"She doesn't like to talk about it,it's a very touchy subject"

I looked at the ground once again but this time with a little smile on my face,why...bc dream knew i didn't like talking about it and told them without me even asking him to.

Sapnap and George were suspicious,i mean i don't blame them.

A random person shows up and meets their best friend in prison and is now dating him and yet they don't even know why i was in prison...i'll tell them at some point,i want them to trust me like dream does.

"Y/N"

u knew that was sapnap voice from a mile away...well a few feet but you know what i mean.

"YEH SAPNAP"

"COME HERE,YOUR TENT IS READY"

I walked over in confusion as to "my tent" there was only three when u arrived,i approached sapnap and dream.

"You'll be sharing with your dumbass bf"

"Shut up sapnap,but he's right you'll be sharing with me"

"That's alright,i'm already used to it"

Dream laughed a little.

"Don't be fucking all night,some of us want to sleep alright"

"SAPNAP!"

dream yelled whilst my cheeks flushed a light pink tint.

Sapnap laughed and walked over to george who was getting ready to fish.

"So you wanna come fishing with us,we could teach you?"

I knew i couldn't fish but it could be a good time to bond with the others and i could learn i guess i mean it is kinda helpful when on the run.

"Sure,why not"

Dreams faced gleamed with a smile as he grabbed my hand and lead me towards the lake.