Contest #30 | Surprise & Delight Challenge | CLOSED

This contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff

This contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.

*

ABOUT

We all need a little cheer in our lives every now and then, and that's probably no more true than at this time when the world is such a crazy place. With that in mind, why not take part in the Ambassadors' Surprise & Delight Challenge, and spread a little cheer?

*

PROMPT

Directly in the comment section below, we want you to write a six-word story. The theme of your six-word story should be surprise & delight, as well as whatever the theme of the profile you're writing your story into the comment box is.

Since you're writing your story into the comment box of this challenge on Mystery, your six words should be surprise, delight and mystery themed.

*

GUIDELINES

1. Wherever in the world you are (yes, even Antarctica) you are absolutely welcome and encouraged to take part.

2. You can enter the Surprise & Delight Challenge as many times and across as many participating profiles as you like.

3. Your entry/entries must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

4. Entry to the Surprise & Delight Challenge will close at 23:59 BST on Friday, April 30th.

5. This profile only accepts mystery-themed entries. If you wish to write another entry based on a different theme, you can enter via any of the following ambassador-run profiles: