Contest #16 | Charlotte Holmes Series Signed Book Giveaway | CLOSED

Wattpad & Epic Reads are giving away one set of the first THREE books in the Charlotte Holmes series SIGNED by bestselling author Brittany Cavallaro. The set includes A Study in Charlotte, The Last of August, and The Case for Jamie

The Charlotte Holmes series is a modern-day twist on Sherlock Holmes starring the crime-solving teen descendants of the famous pair of Holmes and Watson.

Jamie Watson has always been intrigued by Charlotte Holmes; after all, their great-great-great-grandfathers are one of the most infamous pairs in history

Jamie Watson has always been intrigued by Charlotte Holmes; after all, their great-great-great-grandfathers are one of the most infamous pairs in history. But the Holmes family has always been odd, and Charlotte is no exception. She's inherited Sherlock's volatility and some of his vices—and when Jamie and Charlotte end up at the same Connecticut boarding school, Charlotte makes it clear she's not looking for friends.

But when a student they both have a history with dies under suspicious circumstances, ripped straight from the most terrifying of the Sherlock Holmes stories, Jamie can no longer afford to keep his distance. Danger is mounting and nowhere is safe—and the only people they can trust are each other.

If you could team up with a character from any book to solve a mystery, which character would you choose?

Tell us in the comments below for your chance to win!

We love to hear from Wattpadders all over the world, however only users in the USA can win the prize.