Chapter 4: Your Type

This chapter is dedicated to my first friend in this fandom yesitsbinjin❤️Thank you for tolerating all my nonsense and for welcoming me into your life wholeheartedly! And of course, I wish you the happiest birthday! ily!

☼ ☼ ☼

"Omo, he's eating so well!" Ye Jin cooed as Baby N bit off another mouth of orange she was feeding him.

The sweet, tangy juice from the orange dribbled down the little one's chin as he smiled cheekily at his new favourite people. Hyun Bin was quick to wipe the juice off Baby N's mouth as he chuckled fondly at his mannerisms.

It was hard not to fall in love with Baby N. He was an absolute sweetheart and the perfect mix between clingy and cheeky. Ye Jin and Hyun Bin were having the time of their lives with Baby N, so much that they have overtaken Jasmine's mummy duties.

Minutes later, Baby N finally finished his breakfast and Jasmine lifted her son into her arms.

"Why don't we thank noona and hyung? Flying kiss?" Jasmine bounced Baby N slightly as she cooed at her baby boy.

Baby N smacked his lips against his tiny palm before sending his version of a flying kiss to them. Ye Jin and Hyun Bin melted at the adorableness, wishing they had captured that little moment. Baby N was too precious, hands down.

"You're welcome, sweetie." Ye Jin tousled Baby N's hair gently, eliciting a bout of happy giggles from the little one.

"I think it's about time you two joined your campers. I just need to bring him to his appa." Jasmine said with a laugh.

The two had stayed behind to have breakfast with her son but she knew So Sook needed all the facilitators there for the Amazing Race. The campers would be done with breakfast soon and that meant the childhood sweethearts needed to hurry along to the hall.

"Ne! Bye bye, little tyke." Hyun Bin waved cutely at Baby N, his hand curled slightly in a little c.

Jasmine smiled fondly at two of her favourite young people as they left the facilitator's lounge together. Even through the door, she could hear Ye Jin's lively chatters and Hyun Bin's deep baritone laughter in response to her jokes. They shared a beautiful relationship indeed.

"Jinnie and Binnie!" Baby N pointed at the closed door.

"That's right, baby." Jasmine cooed.

If even a two-year-old could tell that the two of them belonged together, surely nothing in this world could stop them. They simply needed to recognise it themselves.

At the main hall, Ye Jin and Hyun Bin parted to join their clans, their hearts full from the perfect morning they shared. The Amazing Race would be their last mass game for the whole of camp, and it was evident the campers were superbly excited for the race. After all, they were one competitive bunch.

So Sook briefed the campers, placing a strong emphasis on safety, knowing how rowdy they often got during the Amazing Race. She could only pray desperately that they wouldn't have to deal with any broken bones or scraped knees this year.

During the briefing, Ye Jin was startled when Suk Chin suddenly rushed up to her, his face ghastly pale with worry. 

"I'm so sorry, Ye Jin ssi, but I have to rush off somewhere. You'll be alright handling the kids alone, right? Thank you!" The man left before Ye Jin could even respond.

Oh boy, this was a disaster waiting to happen.

Between their disappearing act of a facilitator, Dea and Suk Chin who has left in a hurry, Ye Jin was at a loss of what to do. Yet, she knew that she would try her best to watch over her Pirates even if it meant she had to struggle through it alone.