Author's Note

Hello lovelies, hmm to be very honest, I don't know what I should say now that MMH has concluded.

Firstly, I shall start by thanking all of you brave souls for surviving up till this point. As I said, this fic is a short story with only 20 chapters but in those few chapters, I am sure you have all experienced the highs and lows of their love story just like I did. Right from the beginning, I had been transparent with the heaviness of MMH despite how fun it started out. And while I am sorry for any potential emotional abuse, I do hope that you all understand that life is just like that. You simply never know. You can be at your happiest but the minute bad news hits you, it can be incredibly life-changing. Many people have experienced it and my heart truly goes out to those who had experienced what binjin did personally as well. For me, that is the main message I hope everyone took out of MMH.

Secondly, I have always planned to end this fic the way I did –  an open ending. It is my first time experimenting with such an ending and I do leave it up to everyone to interpret the ending and what happened to Binnie in the end. I hope none of you will lose sleep over it though...hugs and know that this too shall pass! If it's any solace, the time skip at the end was originally ten years...

Finally, thank you all for showering me with so much love and support throughout MMH. For those who checked up on how I was doing emotionally whenever I would post a chapter, thank you for that extra boost of comfort. Without everyone, I truly wouldn't have been able to complete this fic either. At times, it was incredibly difficult for me to write and I often find myself taking a month's worth of break to fully recover from the heaviness of each chapter. So, thank you so much for walking this journey with me. ❤️

Stay safe all and enjoy the rest of the year with your loved ones!

Cheers,

Claire