chapter 41

Its sorta short i think so yeah.....  Enjoy!

*******

I paced back and forth in the hospital- In an effing huge hospital. 

"Kaif calm down!" said ammi putting her hands on my shoulder. I sighed as i walked to the nurse who walked out of the room. 

"Nurse- " I say and she cuts me off

"Dont worry, everything will be fine!" she said and walked away smiling. 

I shook my head and set on the bench beside Zaki and Zay. 

"Bhai chill she will be fine!' said Zaki and i nodded trying to control my rigid breathing. 

Let me replay what happened!

Flashback

I set down on the couch as the mid june scent hit my nose. Yes been a month since she was married and a month and 3 weeks since mine. 

as i read the news paper and enjoyed my glass of milo- cold mile- the clashing of dishes in the kitchen caught my attention. 

As usual i got alarmed and ran to the kitchen trying to save my milo in the process of running, which resulted in my tees getting milo wet!

I opened the kitchen door and as soon as i barged in, i saw no one. It was absultotely empty until i saw the floor. 

There in the middle of scattered broken dishes was my Hasti with blood all around her. 

I ran to her and without caution i knelt beside her and picked her up in my arms and ran out of the kitchen calling ammi. 

as soon as ammi was here, we got in the car and immediately drove to the hospital hoping Hasti was okay 

End of Flashback

So here i was seated in a hospital waiting for my love's report. 

The doctor came out and i stood up. 

she smiled at me and gestured me to walk with her. 

"I assume she is your wife mr. shahaan" said the doctor smiling at me. 

"Yeah" I rpelied "How is she?" 

"Stable but weak" the doctor replied

"Okay so when can she get home?" I asked her

"Now" replied the doctor

"what? You said she was not stable!" i said " I mean its great new she can come home with me but what about her medics and al?" i asked her

"Nothing to worry about- i have a prescription, you need to visit me at the hospital with her every week!" she replied and i nodded. 

We walked back to ammi and them and told them the good news. they were really happy to take Hasti home but something did not feel right- something that she was hiding from me!

"Hasti can i meet you in 5 minutes in the library?" I asked her and she nodded continueing to serve tea to ammi. 

"Dear go now, we will take our own tea" said ammi and Hasti nodded getting up and then followed me into the library. 

As soon as we were behind the doors of the library, i locked it and faced her. 

"Quit staring, whats wrong?" She asked me irritatedly. 

"What was the main reason you fainted?" I asked her

Her face drained color and she looked away. 

"Nothing- just blood loss and nothing more" she replied

I lifted her chin up and gazed in her eyes. 

"What is wrong?" I asked her and she took a deep breath. 

"Imnant" she said in one breath. 

"What?"I asked her puzzled at what she said. 

"I-" she said and then took a deep breath "Am...." 

She stopped dead as if she was thinking. 

"You are what Hasti?" I asked her

She looked at me with glassy eyes. 

"Pragnant" she replied. 

I stared at her. 

I was about to be a father?

********

What will his reaction be?
Comment amd tell me..... 

Read comment and vote pple!!! Bcoz i lov ya all!!! 

¤aaliyah azmi¤