chapter 8

Another chapter.....  N'Joy

=======

"No I won't go with them!" she whined looking at the two hunkand muscular boys infront of her. 

"Hasti you wanna go out?" I asked her and she nodded pouting

"Good then,  River- Caspian" I said to my bodyguards. 

"Sir!" They said

"Again boys, Kaif!" I said to them. 

They were my age for allah's sake! 

They grinned. 

'Makesure she does not go out of your sight al right?" I saidtothem and they nodded 

"Good and hasti-" I turned to see her staring at me. 

"HASSTTII" I said as i flicked my fingers infront of her. 

She snapped out of her dream. 

"Huh?" she asked me

"Just be safe, although I know with these two you are more hen safe but please, not evenina snap of dream, dont make me get you from prison again' I said to her and she grinned. 

"K bye and allah hafeez" she said and walked away

I watched the retreating back. 

From today onwards,  River and Caspian are her bodyguards to anywhere she went without me and thats final. 

I smiled and got in my car to get to the mosque. 

********

"Ah Hasti thats not panadol" said Zakito Hasti who was coughing like she would die any minute.

"Itold you to just gotothe doctor!" Isaidto her as i grabbed the pill sheet from her hand

"But I don't want to" she said as i gave her a coughing pill and water. 

"If it does not go okay by today afternoon,  you are going to the doctor' I said to her

Sheglared at me and then nodded.

I took my coat and walked away to the dining hall for breakfast. 

"Salaam ammi" I said to ammi

"Was salaam dear' she replied as our chef Kenny gave us our breakfast. 

"Salaam ammi and bhai" said Zaki coming in the hall. 

Ammi took the head of the family seat and I took one beside her and Zaki set infront of me. 

"Was salaam" we replied

Then Hasti came in and greeted us inbetween coughs. 

"Dear are you okay?" Asked ammi

"Ammi when I tell her not to go out, she does not listen to me so now she caught cold" I said to ammi cutting my pancake. 

"Kaif!-" said ammi lookng sternly at me. 

"Its okay masi he is right" said Hasti and I raised an eyebrow. 

Zaki coughed,  fake coughed and I glared at him. 

"Its okay,  Kaif there is liquid medics upstairs, please get it' said ammi

"But ammi-" I said and she nodded meaning I go now. 

I got up and walked to my room,  got the cough mixture and walked back down. 

I handed the mixture ti Hasti. 

"Eat breakfast then take 2 spoonfuls and IF your coughs not okayby the afternoon we are going to the doctor" I said to her as I set back down on my seat. 

After breakfast i headed to work. 

"Good morning sir" said Fiza. 

"Morning Fiza' I said as I waked to my office. 

I sighed as I set down on my chair. 

Lets get started with work.

#########

Soon it was Zuhr time.  I went to the mosque for prayers and then I called home 

"Hasti?" I said in the phone. 

"Oh wait-" said ammi

"No ammi, its fine, As salamu alaikum" I said to her as I got in my car. 

"Was salaam dear and wait she is here" she said and seconds later Hasti's voice or more like her cough sounds rang in the phone. 

"You okay?" I asked her

"Salaam" she said

"Was salaam and u okay?" I asked her again

"Yes so now u know bye allah hafeez" she said and then started coughing. 

"Seriously just have food and take the mixture" I said to her

"Fine and Allah Hafeez" she said

I sighed and hung up. 

I pulled out of the mosque parking lot and drove back to work. 

Great, she won't talk to me and she was sick! 

I drove back to work with all the thoughts that disturbed me.  Alot.  Like ALOT. 

-------+++++++++---------
So howwas it?  Its #78 on spiritual.  Vote comment and help my book into top 20 pliisshh....  ;) 

~Aaliyah