Chapter 32

That feeling when you get stuck in a hospital for a whole day!!!  Yup me..  So i updated from there..  Here.. !!  :)  :)  :)
Enjoyy

*********

Hasti squealed out loud- like real loud. Apparently i had shifted in her room before Asr today- Alhamdulillah.

I set on her bed. 

"Hasti stop with the squealing" I whined as I opened msn. 

She had been squealing since i entered this room!

She was squealing coz we were finally married

Wow the news had me. 

I scrolled down- UK's Billionaire Kaif Shahaan in India with family!

Interesting....  I read the article.  It basically said that i was here on a deal and the fact that my family was on a vacae. Epic story though but not true

"KAIF ZAKWAQ SHAHAAN"said Hasti's stern voice cutting my train of thoughts. 

"Yeah?" I asked her scrolling down the homepage of msn in my laptop. 

"Kaif you look at me when i talk" she said and i nodded, my eyes glued to the screen as i read about business market shares. 

"Kaof are you even listening?" she whined

"I am- you dont say anything beyond that" I replied still eyeing the laptop screen. 

Suddenly a slap was planted across my head. 

Dayyaam that hurt. 

"What the-" I said and looked up to see her standing at the edge of the bed leaning to me. 

"That was for not listening to me" she replied sitting on the bed infront of me. 

"Hasti i was listening just that i had been reading as well" I replied not sure if it made sense. 

She grinned at me as she leaned forward. 

Her arms wrapped around my neck and I felt shivers running down the spine at her touch.

She pulled me forward and i stumbled pver my laptop. 

"H-Has-Hasti" I muttered as she stared at me with devilish eyes. 

"Why are you stuttering dear husband?" she smirked. 

I stared back at her with wide eyes and then grinned. 

Oh she has no idea what she just did. 

I grabbed her waist and pulled her on me.  She gasped at this and i smirked. 

"What hapened dear wife?" i asked her innocently

She glared at me but eventually smiled. 

Her arms again went around my neck- did not know when she left me though. 

"Soooo are we just gonna stare at each other pr what?" She asked me grinned.

I felt heat creep up my neck. 

"Lets just do the stares- me good" I winked at her

She was taken back but she smiled. 

"Yeah suurree and then i have to go make food!" she replied

"Why? Maids? Chefs? Are they all absent today?" I asked her as my right hand left her waist. 

"No- but i have to- dont want them poisoning my family" she replied as i put tye laptop on the side of the bed.