chapter 36

Dedicated to Arshad Hafeez- The fella is officially 16 today- Happy Birthday- may Allah bless you with love and affections always- May Allah give you all you wish for May Allah shower his utmost blessings upon you- and may Allah give you strength to endure all things that come yor way! - and may you be happy always! 

~aaliyah

so another chapter- Enjoy!!!

++++++++++++

I stared at the screen presenting news live from India. 

The lady reporter. 

"So as you see that the people we respected the most- looked up to the most is into this! Mr. Rahaa whose wife went missing about 12 years ago- has now admitted to the High Court that he had had his wife raped and murdered brutally!" she said 

I turned around and saw Hasti making her way towards us. 

She stood beside me and my hand snaked around her waist. 

"The Rahaa family which has 3 daughters- Faiza, Kaina, Aiina and Hastiaza Rahaa, have completely abandoned the youngest sister who is no where to be found. All that is remained of her is the fact that she is happy in her new life- The other three father attached sisters are now facing legal authorities about their father's charges! On the other hand- Mr. Qaidr- the reknowned businessmanof Asia is under charges of illegal business such as girl traficking to Asia from India- he is also in charges with his wife and daughter- the charges were to put put up by his son, Adeer Qadir and his daughter Zayeeka Qadir. Police and Judical authorities are advising people to provide any information they find about Rahaa and Qadir! This is Sonia Singh live from India reporting for BBC!" said the host and then the commercials were on. 

I turned to Hasti who was staring in space. 

"Its okay" I whispered to her as ammi and Zaki came to us. 

Ammi hugged her and Zaki hugged both of them- soon Zay hugged all three of them and i was standing there looking at the family reunion. 

I sighed as i hugged them. After the long bear hug- Hasti broke it. 

"Zaki can we talk like now!" said Hasti and Zaki nodded. 

They both left for the terrace and I stood there with ammi and zay wandering what the hell was going on. 

"Kaif- You rmember Aaish?" asked ami as she walked towards the kitchen. 

"Yes ammi why?" I asked her following her to the kitchen with Zay who was confused

I turned to her

"Aaish is the son of our neighbour- he is 5 i think and so cute!" I said and Zay laughed

"Yeah- his mom?" questioned ammi picking out something from the fridge

I nodded

"She is getting married!" said ammi

I gave her a weird look. 

"say what?" I asked ammi 

"Yes- the guy is Paki- and Amna seems to like him as well so everything went good- and her wedding is a week later- next week" said ammi and i nodded

"Masha Allah- thats good news!" I said and she grinned. 

"Now we need to get ready for your reception here- and then help them in theirs!" she winked and then walked out. 

I turned to Zay

"So ready for your new life here?" I asked her

"Bhai i am not sure- I mean i am new and the people-" she said looking down