Chapter 23

B'day special- i am going to answer any questions you people want! ;) I am officially 16!!!!!!!!! Yesh..... anyways... google wished me!!!!! :D *Happy 

Dedicated to rima coz she wished me like at midnight- 12 to the dot- yup i love you sis!! 

~aaliyah

++++++++

We landed in India after 3 hours.  It was like entering a heatwave. India was that hot. 

Ammi,  Zaki,  Kiara- yes kiara was with us- and me along with River,  Caspian,  Zander and Ray stood boiling in the hot sun. 

"Kiara, where is Mr. Rahaa?" I asked her

Kiara managed to get a deal with Mr. Rahaa to show us around here and be our host and since his daughter and my love was getting married which is not probably gonna happen as for the first time ever, we are gonna crash a wedding- Rahaa has asked us to stay over,  all in just a matter of minutes. 

"He is here" she replied

I turned to Caspian and them.

"Boys you better behave and please dont go crazy with Hasti" I said and River grinned. 

"Of Course sir" he said and Caspian looked behind me. 

I turned and saw an old man in his 40's walking to us. 

"Mr. Kaif Shahaan!" he said walking to us with i think his daughter.

"salaam!" I say and he replied shaking my hand

"This is my mother and brother, Zaki, and my P.A Kiara and our bodyguards!" I said gesturing to my family

He nodded and shook hands with the boys only as Caspian stood infront of Kiara- which was weird- and ammi stood there smiling. 

"This is my wife- Kaza" he said

opps! My bad. 

'Shall we?" he asked and we nodded

+++++++

half and hour later, we stood infront of the huge mansion. 

"Please come in!" said Kaza and we walked inside. 

"Please sit- Rena!" she called to the maid. 

"Call the girls to come and meet the visitors and tell Huma to make lunch!" she said and the maid nodded 

I looked around the house. Luxurious and pretty, cool huh. But there were armed men everywhere. Like with guns and all. 

"Bhai-" whispered Zaki as we set on the couch

"Yeah?" i asked him

"I think we should not have come- i mean look at them! they have guns!" he whispered and i chuckled

"A pen is greater then sword" I say and he smiles at me

'Papa!!!" squealed a girl. Tall and slim, seemed in her late 20's

"Meet Faeza my second daughter!" he said and i smiled at her. She eyed Zaki with curiosity and Zaki inched closer to me. 

I grinned at his behaviour.

"Hy papa!" said Kainaat coming in the view with Aiina. 

I looked at ammi and she gave me a fearful look. What if they recognized us?

"Ah hy!" they both said smiling to us. 

I let out a sigh of relief, they do not know us! 

"Where is Huma?" asked Rahaa looking annoyed. 

"She said she does not want to come!" replied Kaza and Rahaa walked to the maid who bought the news. 

He whispered something to her and she nodded, immediately walking upstairs. 

Minutes later i heard the sound of the familiar anklet. I looked up and my heart skipped a beat. 

She was here......... wearing a long white dress with different colors all over, and white hijab she looked stunning. 

Her eyes were on the floor and she did not look up. 

"Hastiaza Humarat- we call her Huma- she is the one getting married!" said Rahaa 

Ammi got up and walked to her. She hugged Hasti and Hasti looked up. 

Her eyes widened with shock. Slowly she hugged ammi back. 

"Such a lovely girl!" said ammi smiling at Hasti. 

Hasti smiled at ammi and Zaki and then her eyes locked with mine. 

I grinned as she scrowled. 

Dayamm! Even that scrowl was beautiful. 

"Huma, can you show then their room please and attend to them if they need anything!" said Kaza and Hasti nodded. 

"You may all get some rest, she will show you all your rooms!" said Kaza and we nodded. 

We walked upstairs. The house was huge!

"Oh and Huma-" called Rahaa

Hasti turned to her father

"Give them the room on your floor- so that they don't feel out of place looking for you!" said Rahaa and she nodded. 

"Kiara-?' i called out for Kiara. 

"Yes sir?' she said coming to me

"Kiara, try to be less formal please- and yes boys-" I called to my bodyguards. 

"Yes?" they answered in unison

"Please take care to Kiara- she is lonely here!" I said and smirked at Caspian. 

"Suurreee" said River smirking, earning a slap from Kiara and Zaki chuckled. 

"zaki- you don't chuckle at me!" said Rier pouting. Zaki was like that to all of them- brotherly. Even Kiara loved Zaki alot. 

"ahh.. ammi-" said Hasti cutting their conversation as we stopped in the dim lit hallway. 

"Yes dear?" asked ammi

"Ca I talk to Kaif- alone?' she asked ammi

"of course-" replied ammi

She nodded. 

"Your rooms are from here- choose any!" she said and then pulled zaki with her. 

"We need to talk!" she said to me as Zaki pulled me along. 

She pushed both of us in a room, with purple, black and white interior- pretty. 

"Zaki- i need to talk to your brother alone- there is PS4 with games there-" she said to Zaki pointing to the huge tv. 

Zaki grinned and jogged towards the tv. 

I turned back to her 

She looked worn out. Like she has not been eating well or something. 

"Why are you here?" she asked me sighing

I stared at her. The beautiful girl who took every of my breath away was standing infront of me! So beautiful masha allah. 

Seeing her now made me realize, how much i had missed her. 

"Kaif- I warned you not to look for me- why?" she snapped at me putting her hands in the air. 

I smiled at her. What do i tell her now? then my eyes went of her hand. 

I smirked. 

Maybe this will answer her question. 

++++

Another chapter- I love you al- just so u know- ;)

Soooooooo......... read comment and vote? 

Yeah? 

Love ya all

~aaliyah